Team ORSM

Very nice job Mick. Just check the sizing of the number and a few logos.Can see a few on the front that look a little small. The black line around the back is low and the Holden symbol is to small. It should go up over the side more. I know why you did it that way but it's not accurate. Need to spend the time to match it up on the template.

That Formula R logo you would have had to build yourself. Good job.
I built it a number of years back but I did the 2004 cars. There's 3 Castrol cars for that year, 7, 8, &11.

Last edited:
All that will happen and is slowly allready is to DL big good mods like the V8's you have to join a league and pay a membership or pay for DLC. Happening already at some leagues and forums.

I'd happily pay $30 for a Great V8 Mod that's better than whats out there :thumbsup:.
People pay $10 for the Ford V8 at iracing that's not accurate.

upload_2014-4-24_12-17-26.png

A good side shot.
upload_2014-4-24_12-20-25.png

Hi Doug62 fantastic skin mate or I should say fantastic skins you have created for the 2005 season. I regards to drivers for the Team Kiwi Racing Commodore the only other drivers who drove that car were in the Enduro's and they were John Faulkner and Alan Gurr. Let me know if you want I can find out about if some cars had other drivers in them through the 2005 Season

In regards to the 2005 enduros, PMM ran a split livery. On car 67, they ran the TKR livery down the passenger side and the Sirromet livery down the drivers side. I'm pretty sure the 021 car was the reverse.

If nobody is doing it, I'll put my hand up to do the early HSVDT cars.

Yeah! I only just noticed that on the TKR car. The picture of it is mostly the TKR side but then just on the back quarter you could see the orange flame from the MM car. It's really hard to get any pictures of these cars now a few websites have disappeared.
I know Morris and Radisich drove the 69 car. The 021 may have been Faulkner and Gurr. If anyones got or can find some pictures for me, be great help.

Yes ATM the early HSVDT cars need doing. I have the latter ones. I'm just redoing the Buick Care on the C pillar of the Buick livery for Rick Kelly and that will be done as well.

I had noticed something odd on those liveries I got off you for the 2012 season so I couldn't use them at all. I ended up building them new. I hope you can fix that up.

Yeah! I only just noticed that on the TKR car. The picture of it is mostly the TKR side but then just on the back quarter you could see the orange flame from the MM car. It's really hard to get any pictures of these cars now a few websites have disappeared.
I know Morris and Radisich drove the 69 car. The 021 may have been Faulkner and Gurr. If anyones got or can find some pictures for me, be great help.

Yes ATM the early HSVDT cars need doing. I have the latter ones. I'm just redoing the Buick Care on the C pillar of the Buick livery for Rick Kelly and that will be done as well.

I had noticed something odd on those liveries I got off you for the 2012 season so I couldn't use them at all. I ended up building them new. I hope you can fix that up.
It seems that the front and rear of the TKR/PMM cars were the same as the usual car. It's just one side they changed on each car. There seem to be very few pics of the Bathurst 021 car, but it looks like the traditional TKR front end.

As for the 2012 cars, this the pixelation between the colours you mentioned? I'll try to work out what caused the issue before I get started. In all honesty, I'm not hugely experienced with Photoshop so any of the issues probably came down to something I'm doing wrong.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back