Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me up please. Do we have to use that skinpack? Or can we race with the original one?

Thanks
You should install it so you can see the cars of those who use it. The extra skin pack is skins of actual RD members, so only those whose names are on the cars should use them. Soon I plan to open it up and let regular racers add their own skins if they desire.

Sorry @Andrew James, racing these beasts round this Noddy track is not for me :thumbsdown:
There's nothing wrong with the track, not every race has to be a case of flooring the throttle. I think based on the other race we had here that it gives us good racing. I understand if you don't personally like a track, but I can't guarantee a track every week that everybody likes. See you on the grid next week then - Monza is usually very popular.

@Andrew James I do understand what you mean, and Vairano would be great for Mini's, F-Vees and other lower power cars, but running ~1min laps in GT cars just seems a little excessive. Yes this is my opinion, and if I'm honest, my disability doesn't help on this twisty track, so I apologise if I came across as critical of you guys setting these races up. I think you do a great job

@Andrew James I do understand what you mean, and Vairano would be great for Mini's, F-Vees and other lower power cars, but running ~1min laps in GT cars just seems a little excessive. Yes this is my opinion, and if I'm honest, my disability doesn't help on this twisty track, so I apologise if I came across as critical of you guys setting these races up. I think you do a great job
That's fine, I understand, I didn't take it negatively. My point was that it's impossible to please everyone - just a week or two ago someone (I forget who, it's not important) didn't want to race a track because they weren't interested if it took over 2 minutes to get around a lap. This week we have someone saying they aren't interested in lower lap times... Some weeks tracks will suit some people, other tracks will suit others. As long as we have regular drivers supporting the races things balance out to suit everyone (within reason). :thumbsup:

Edit: And next week is Monza, which is pretty much the opposite of Vairano - fast straights, a lot on the throttle. So it balances out almost immediately.

Andrew, Im dying to a race in Monza, but looks like next week will be Friday....and I cant race Friday....
:(
I know is a bit selfish...but, if we could have another track next week, and then Monza...I would aprecciatte very much.

But if its not possible, is fine.

It isnt forbidden to at least ask...:p

Andrew, Im dying to a race in Monza, but looks like next week will be Friday....and I cant race Friday....
:(
I know is a bit selfish...but, if we could have another track next week, and then Monza...I would aprecciatte very much.

But if its not possible, is fine.

It isnt forbidden to at least ask...:p
Sorry, already scheduled it in now :unsure: I might do a one off V12 or Formula Reiza race at Monza some time in the next couple of months though (not decided yet, so no promises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back