Team ORSM

Hi Guys

My vision is that we do 1 skin per car per season, unless there is a "special" change (like the China skins in 2005 with 888 running LG and the Buick skin).

I will start a new "call to arms" thread shortly for the 2005 season and will ask for contributions. If we adopt AussieD's ideas of ORSM quality, and make sure the contributors are up to scratch, then that is the best outcome. It could be all based on ORSM skins,but that doesn't help the community in the long term by developing new talent which is why we are looking at this process.

Lets get it rockin I say...

Bacon

We need to get one person who gets the material and puts it together. Bacon, you have the base for the 05 season already? I know I don't. Do we do DDS and send them or do you need the psd?

aussie-D, I'll get together all the windows I have for the 05 season, upload them so you can get them. You'll see what we have and what we need then.

Thanks guys,
I agree with bacon only minimal skins for each car it will be hard enough to get the old seasons done without doing more skins than required I think 1 skin per car unless there is a major change or special skins during the season and a set of Bathurst windows to go with it. Eg HSVDT early season ,Buick & late season

having some problems with the VY window, I see the layout in PS is different with the alpha channel not at the top ( like the VE which I have no problem with) the names / numbers etc appear solid black, any help appreciated.

found this I done on the VE and transferred it to the VY, can someone confirm it`s from the 2003 season

just a couple of logo`s not sure of, on Doug`s template the large logo is Quantas shall I stick with that, although the pic I have as something else, and is the small one a boat ?

Last edited:
GRAB_257_zpse239ee14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] wps is done fpr is next
I have a few for 2006 done. Some maybe the same or similar to the 2005 so I've backed it up and uploaded it. See PM.

Mick-S.
Here are some templates for the BA, VY and VZ with the same V8's logo and series logos I'm using on mine, so they look the same.

A few other nit bits I've added to them as well. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

WPS done Next FPR
The WPS cars need rebuilding. I've done the Orrcon, Mark Larkham cars and was going to start those but I ended up doing Russell Ingall's #9. I had the Star Day, Perth round but realized the Vortex one I had was less then average. Trouble is even some that I thought were good, when I have a closer look their lacking in some areas.
This has become a lot more work then first expected.

Guess that my own fault. I keep lifting the bar on my own work all the time! :(

having some problems with the VY window, I see the layout in PS is different with the alpha channel not at the top ( like the VE which I have no problem with) the names / numbers etc appear solid black, any help appreciated.

found this I done on the VE and transferred it to the VY, can someone confirm it`s from the 2003 season

just a couple of logo`s not sure of, on Doug`s template the large logo is Quantas shall I stick with that, although the pic I have as something else, and is the small one a boat ?
Have a look http://v8touringcars.com.au/uploads/images/Skaife Perth 06.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back