rF2 GT3 Club @ Laguna Seca - Sat 19th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Le Mans start all around the track:D

@Keith Griffall sure! i could give you a setup... just give me a time when you're available and i'll see if i can make it ;)
Thanks Ricardo. I'm in USA mountain time which is GMT-6 so not sure if you can make it but let me know what works for you and I will try to be there. I am usually on from about 2100 to 2300 which is about 0600 to 0700 your time:sleep:. I will attach what I have right now and maybe you can just suggest where I am way off if that works. Not sure how else to do it. Thanks, Keith

Attachments

• KG_LagunaAudi1.svm
    4.1 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Announcement
We will perform a test start at 18:00 GMT tomorrow so everyone can check their FPS and adjust settings if needed :thumbsup:
If you are still struggling despite having turned everything down you may start the race from pits. To do so, just click join after the countdown is over and line up in single file at the pit lights. Make sure to let every regular driver pass before you enter the track.

Fellas, I'm super bummed, wife informed me that Easter Parade Saturday morning is "not an option" and I will not be able to make the race. Curious to see other guys lap times as I was practicing all week. My apologies for not making it. I tried to explain that our 8 year old will keep her in good company, but she was not having it. I'll see you guys in May. Thanks for the invite.

Hey guys! since the custom skin transfer is working again i just uploaded a few skins for the cars. so feel free to use them in the race ;) maybe we'll have some more unique cars then ;)

This is an awesome idea of yours :) Unfortunatly after trying your pack, it seems most of the cars are saved in the wrond dds format and are extremely shiny ingame :(
I took the liberty of revising some of the skins ( don't have time to do them all), so now they show up normal ontrack ! :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/revised-skins-rd-rf2-gt3-club-laguna-seca.2131/

lSd racing has finished up wrapping it's Z4s for the upcomming race at laguna aswell :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/lsd-racing-rd-rf2-gt3-club-bmw-z4.2132/

Wow! Hell of a grid there guys, good luck in the race hope someone records the start :geek:, have'nt got RF2 yet, but thinking about it after seeing grids like this ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%