Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'm very much up for trucking, @Julian Dietz, @Andrew Bradbury, @Claudio Gandolfi and me were the last men standing in the club races :).
There were quite a few others who seemed interested, no idea why the sign-ups suddenly stopped.

This Friday no chance for me to make it though, going out Thursday night and i'll most probably be home Friday about mid-day which means i'll be sleeping right through until Saturday. I'm getting to old for this :O_o:.

Next week with pleasure, gentlemen :thumbsup:.

Maybe an idea for a reverse grid. I know if you reverse the whole grid faster drivers form the back cause more incidents trying to pass the field. Why not just reverse the top 5 on some nights? that might give some close racing.

I don't find the first chicane to be very hard, but the 2nd one on the downhill is hard. You lock up fast there and the 2nd corner is blind (at least in my seat position ^^)

Hi
1 flying lap in F3 on Floripa.....Onboard with me
Havent checked if the time I do..is fast or what...but I would say 1-2 sec faster should be possible..
Assists I use is antilock brakes Low.....( just seen i have spelled the track name wrong in the vid....sorry )

[video=youtube]

Stig Bidstrup

Got a crying 3 year old on my lap, kids home from school this week, picked up a flu, and I slept 4 hours last night... I think I might not make this one sorry (depends if I am up for it at the actual time but I doubt it). Have fun, I did while testing this combo.

1:31.9 here on default setup, with not being sure how to best take corners yet, etc...I think i can go about 0,5s faster after i've become really familiar with the track, braking points, etc..

Considering i'm not very skilled or fast i'd say the fast guys on a tweaked setup (maybe on default even) should be able to do 30s or even sub 30s. :ninja:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back