Carlos Martín signs for Crown 7 NetRex

Today we are ecstatic to bring you the news that Carlos Martín has signed for NetRex Grand Prix for the 2014 season. After a string of consistent and high point scoring results we decided it was appropriate to approach Carlos as we felt he would be able to integrate perfectly with the current team members.

Fred Owen; Crown Seven NetRex team manager :
"I first spotted Carlos at Australia and was instantly impressed by his ability to enter a new league and already be performing well. We then entered negotiations and those seemed to be pretty straightforward. Looking in 2014 I’m confident that we’ll be able to develop with him over the winter and be looking to improve upon both his and the team’s 2013 season. It’s great to have him onboard and I wish him luck next season!"

Carlos Martín :
"I'm very happy to be joining a team like NetRex, I think they are great as a team and they can give me what I'm looking for; a team which wants to have fun all together however also aiming for success. Just hoping I can reach all the objectives that they will mark to me. I want to say a special thanks to Fred Owen who has contacted me and followed me during the season and also Ernesto who has accepted me very quickly as one of his members.

Im very proud that I can say very loud that i'm a Netrex'er.

Tradizione Passione Lealta!"

Ernesto De Angelis; Crown Seven NetRex team owner :
"I'm really happy to welcome Carlos in the family. I had the luck to know him better during the last months and I have to say he's the definition of a NetRex'er: a guy fill with enthusiasm and solid principles who lives the team as a group of friends to share passion and joy for the team with. He's also a very talented driver who has an enormous margin to improve and amazing determination. I'm proud to have him in NetRex and I wish him the best luck and great times with us".

Stay tuned for more news coming soon!

I posted to say Congrats to Carlos for getting the seat and i had 5 dislikes for it 2 from unknown, but here is three i found:

Precision Motorsports rated your post
clear.png
Dislike in the thread Carlos Martín signs for Crown 7 NetRex.

RandomnessInside rated your post
clear.png

David Dominguez rated your post
clear.png

now i wont tolerate this when the Highlights come out so i dont want it here when trying to Congratulate someone,Thank You

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back