Show your car

Well i was looking at my gf's 93 Honda Civic that she had been driving for few years now and i'm sure the Fiat is safer than it. Gf is currently driving a 07 Corolla S that her mother had recently passed on to her but does not like it.

I just showed her the 2013 Ford Focus ST that is coming soon and she likes it. Fully loaded it is $24495. Our roommate has a 2012 Focus SE and it is a pretty good car IMO.

The Honda is going to be my winter beater because my Cherokee is not good in the snow being a SRT8 even with awd.

@ Xose, the little one has two excellent car seats. I bought a second one just to keep in truck so we don't have to move seat from gf's car or vice versa :p

@Hiroshi Awazu Your Cherokee isnt good in the winter?!

I drive my lowered MR2 in the snow and it's so much fun. Hasn't let me down yet :)

Oh your MR2 will run rings around me in the snow. The SRT version of the Cherokee is a high performance street version, does not have the same 4x4 system as their Laredo model. Just not meant to be driven in snow but I got it knowing that. I could buy snow tires for it which will help a bit but because of the size of my rims, they are very expensive. Its much cheaper for me to insure the Honda for six months.

I'm just surprised a 4x4 can't be used in those conditions, that's all. I don't know anything about Cherokee's so had no idea about the 4x4 system on different models. To be fair here in the UK Range Rovers & Land Rovers are the 4x4 of choice but thats probably because they're made here lol

I'm just surprised a 4x4 can't be used in those conditions, that's all. I don't know anything about Cherokee's so had no idea about the 4x4 system on different models. To be fair here in the UK Range Rovers & Land Rovers are the 4x4 of choice but thats probably because they're made here lol
It might not be so bad after all. I found this video.

You just don't know how to drive in winter :D

lol! you are right, I'm not the greatest driver in snow.

So I've been looking in Craigslist and for @ 19k to 25k we could get a 2000 to 2005 Corvette. Much rather see my gf in it than the Fiat.Something my gf can drive to work and when she is with her daughter she can take my truck. Of course I'll drive it as well:) Something for us to think about for next year.

lol! you are right, I'm not the greatest driver in snow.

So I've been looking in Craigslist and for @ 19k to 25k we could get a 2000 to 2005 Corvette. Much rather see my gf in it than the Fiat.Something my gf can drive to work and when she is with her daughter she can take my truck. Of course I'll drive it as well:) Something for us to think about for next year.
You can have a C5 Z06 for a bit less than 25k, don't pay as much for a base or convertible. ;)

2001 BMW 325 CI M Sport with new addition...

Attachments

• Grill Glow.png
    Grill Glow.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 269
Got my rims and some good used tires today:thumbsup:. They are the same as what i had before but factory chrome plated. I was downtown waiting for my girlfriend while she was at the dentist so thought i'd take a new pick.
img605edited.jpg

Also the mods are done. When i first got the truck it had:
Cold air intake and cat back exhaust.

Now it has:
Headers, high flow pipes and cataylitic converters
Performance camshaft with stiffer valve springs
Underdrive pulley
High flow thermostat
90mm throttle body
Diablosport Predator 93 Octane engine tune

I got a huge increase in horsepower, stock whp 350 now 453whp or as we see the numbers in magazines stock hp 425hp up to around 515hp.

I also bought a catch can but has not arrived yet.. I also got rid of the long antenna and removed the Jeep emblem off the hood.

Got my rims and some good used tires today:thumbsup:. They are the same as what i had before but factory chrome plated. I was downtown waiting for my girlfriend while she was at the dentist so thought i'd take a new pick.
img605edited.jpg

Also the mods are done. When i first got the truck it had:
Cold air intake and cat back exhaust.

Now it has:
Headers, high flow pipes and cataylitic converters
Performance camshaft with stiffer valve springs
Underdrive pulley
High flow thermostat
90mm throttle body
Diablosport Predator 93 Octane engine tune

I got a huge increase in horsepower, stock whp 350 now 453whp or as we see the numbers in magazines stock hp 425hp up to around 515hp.

I also bought a catch can but has not arrived yet.. I also got rid of the long antenna and removed the Jeep emblem off the hood.

My dad mentioned to me that he raced you in his new truck and he says yours is faster :)

sumo_power_nissan_gt-r.jpg

Yep, believe it or not - my car. Mine is, however, a little bit more virtual and not as real is I'd like it to be. :thumbsdown:

No, really: I sold my car years ago, I just don't need a car in Paris. I used to drive an Astra G '98 (3 door).Looked almost exactly like the one below.

scaled.php

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back