Stock Car Extreme Setups

Are you guys using any assists? (ABS particularly) Im not using any and i can't do anything better than 1.12:100. At least for this setup, looks very good to be but i need to lower the brake pressure to something like 70% or i end up locking the wheels almost every corner (No ABS) :(

i have all assists turned off , all i can say is you have to be very gentle with these cars on braking and accelerating , just ease into accelerating when your speed is slow , and be gentle with braking dont put your foot through the floor

Im still trying but its hard. For the acceleration im ok with no assits, i play every race/car without any assists but after i saw the times i did some test with the abs on light. My times on this track got a real improvement from 1.12:100 to 1.10:200 using the ABS. Im trying to be very gentle to the brakes, but sometimes im too gentle (lose the corner and end up on grass) or im not (end up locking the wheels). Probably because im playing F1 2010/2011 for too long, i forgot how to brake properly lol. If i use the pressure around 90% i end up locking the brakes, with lower pressure im a little better, but i have to brake early and end up loosing time.
Im going to try again today at Campo Grande and see if i can get a better feeling of the brakes without using the ABS.

With 70 procent you really loose too much braking power. Just try to gradually release the brakepedal before you enter a corner to avoid lock ups
Gradually under 0.100 of a second? That's hard.
After some laps im using 100% brake pressure now and no ABS, looks like if i press the brake pedal anything more than 50% i end up locking the wheels. I've set the sensitivity to 20% / Deadzone to 2% and Digital Braking to 10% (I don't know what this digital braking really do). I've managed to do 1.10:700 now, but sometimes i still end up locking the wheel :(
At least looks like its better this time, maybe i can improve the times after some training.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%