Downloads not working

Why? have destroyed a very good site with mods. Now nothing can be found, where are the mods for F1 2011? I'm looking for and they disappeared. These are only the forums, where you download?
Please do something so that you can find and download mods. I really liked this page, and now I do not know what I think about it. why? why? :(:(:(

krzycho016, the website has just come back online after being transferred and updated, so the Bar with Downloads / Racing news / Reviews etc is not there, the site is still being updated and extensions being added, hopefully everything will be up and running within the next 26 hours :).

In a thread how can I set newest comments to appear at the top? I have found option to set thread with newest comment at top. I use the Forza 4 forums mostly. Hope this makes sense!

I dont think you can make that a default function. However you can filter threads and forums based on posting time. Go to the bottom of a page and click Thread Display Options

xenforo it's very good,minimal simple and fast ,let the staff works,i'm sure they will restore all services..they work for us and for free so just say thanks :)
I dont know if xenforo has a download platform,i think no...

Indeed, almost any page is under 100kb (around 60-70kb typical) while on many boards I see status bar showing 150-200kb per page, still alphabets are mostly the same so messages that people write are still the same. Smaller is always better, that is what I think. Surely with every change there is always something that is annoying, my browser has not yet learned new address, so need to manually type quite a part of address to get on boards but doing so will teach the browser and soon I can again get in with two clicks and minimal mouse moving, which also should be guideline when designing user interfaces, less mouse movement and less clicks is always better :)

Indeed, almost any page is under 100kb (around 60-70kb typical) while on many boards I see status bar showing 150-200kb per page, still alphabets are mostly the same so messages that people write are still the same. Smaller is always better, that is what I think. Surely with every change there is always something that is annoying, my browser has not yet learned new address, so need to manually type quite a part of address to get on boards but doing so will teach the browser and soon I can again get in with two clicks and minimal mouse moving, which also should be guideline when designing user interfaces, less mouse movement and less clicks is always better :)
a very good point of view,and i'm agree with it.it's very hard find a good user interface.

The sketch up they did looks absolutely awesome. How ever it hasn't been released yet.

According to Kier Darby (lead developer of XF) they will start working on the resource manager now they have released a stable version of the forum software (1.1.0).

Fingers crossed and lets hope we can try a beta version of it soon

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing