What do you run in real life?

Jack Hintz

That Designer Guy?
I thought this forum would be the most relevant place to post pictures of my toy in real life seeing as it is a rally car :p
Decided now was probably a decent time to give you a peek of proof that I actually do drive in real life, and not just suck really badly at RBR :p
Pics were taken a couple of days ago after we did some tarmac testing up the mountain, hence why its on axle stands with slicks on.

6308783744_dc6ecfc1a5_d.jpg

6308262693_fc1662167c_d.jpg

6308784458_4752a4da54_d.jpg

6308784750_5c369b64b7_d.jpg

anyone else who drives in real life, please don't hesitate to show us :D

Volvo 940 2.3 turbo. I love that car, especially its gearbox.. I can go until ~80kmph with first gear, its really great at accelerating.. only the weight of it... Yeah, its pretty huge car :p Although its safe as hell.. Few cars destroyed on its tow hitch already :p

Also driving VW Golf II 1.6 .. Its my mothers car but its fun to drive it on gravel and as it is so light (~800kg) it accelerates really nice as well :) The down side is - it have only 4 gears so when Im outside the city its really disturbing :p

Dont have any photos of volvo but I have few pics with the Golf from last summer where I went into a deep ditch with it. Nothing bad happened though but it was great fun :p I guess Im technical sadistic man :D

what di I run? the marathon! joking aside, nice toy there, will take a photo of one like it that is parked in front of our local supermarket, suppose it belongs to the guy who runs the market. makes me feel like doing a bit of dirt3 or rbr every time I pass it back home from work.

HI there! IRL I ride a Lada 21053, which has 1500 ccm engine (the "3" at the end of the code means this). Its a cool car for a little fun on wet or snowy surface, but for everydays too. 75 hp, perfectly enough for such a poor quality roads we having here.

This is how we travel in snow (this was the first fun with this car, I did not want to do something too stupid)

I cant see the car in the first post. I drive a Suzuki Alto 1.0, actually its called Maruti Suzuki Zen here in India. A very popular car among newbie enthusiasts, as it is cheaper, good looking, light, and very low ride making it a good handler.

A recent test drive out in one of the rally stage section after the rally officially had ended. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%