RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Time to see what cars you guys would like to drive next season! Only answer the polly if you are interested in participating in the the GT championship.

I went for sport and power pack as we mostly go for the top end cars although pro and power pack would be cool too.

We run mixed in in club from time to time but it does suck a bit that there is the 25 slot limit for that. means you only really race against 11 other drivers so thats why i voted single class

I voted for Gt Pro + Power. With the addition of 2 new cool cars, this class is very tempting. I really liked the format of Season 2, with the championship of makers. The only flaw was that the C5R in Div2 was pretty hard to drive and not very popular. At the last event of the season only 10 drivers started the race. But I think the Guest car could remain but chosen random from the other 8.
For Division 2 I'm not sure what would be the best idea. Same cars or the GTS/GTC class or a single make cup...

Hope the races will be held on Monday, because weekends are rarely suitable for me.

The problem is not everyone has Power Pack. If I understand correctly even with a mixed field a person wouldn't be able to participate unless they had power pack, no?

Rob if you look closely at the poll you'll that you have mix field without the power pack and with the power pack so if poeple choose the mix field without the power pack then it won't be need to enter the league.

Rob if you look closely at the poll you'll that you have mix field without the power pack and with the power pack so if poeple choose the mix field without the power pack then it won't be need to enter the league.

Well, yeah I think I understood that much. But as you say for a mixed field with power pack the power pack is a requirement, and it looked like the poll was at the time and still is moving in that direction. That would max it a not go for me currently. If I buy an expansion the most likely next one I get will probably be the retro for the Camaro and the hill climb track.

Voted pro.
But sport would also be nice.
No mixed field because as Dave said you'll only be running against 11 other drivers in your class.
And no forced cockpitview please,tried to join the GT champioship earlier but it was a forced cockpitview then.
Please let people themselves decide how they want to drive.

I have a stupid question. Assuming I only have GTR Evo will I still be able to participate if you e.g. decide to go for GT Pro + GT Power Pack? Obviously, I will not have cars from the Power Pack but will I still be able to join the league?

Bit late for voting perhaps, but I choose GT-Pro.

Reasons:

- Haven't driven many GT cars yet, but the ones I did drive, where mostly GT-Pro :)
- Mixed field limits the direct competitors (11 max)
- GT Powerpack is the least interresting expansion for me. Got some others on the wishlist before the powerpack.

Bit late for voting perhaps, but I choose GT-Pro.

Reasons:

- Haven't driven many GT cars yet, but the ones I did drive, where mostly GT-Pro :)
- Mixed field limits the direct competitors (11 max)
- GT Powerpack is the least interresting expansion for me. Got some others on the wishlist before the powerpack.
I'm thinking to join in this championship, but i have the same reasons that you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years