Team ORSM

Being a free mod and understanding the comercial aspect of v8supercars, I know that making this a paid mod is legaly scetchy at best but I wonder if my hunch that the FG falcons seen in the "official" on line V8 series are OSRM models? If so all this talk of "its in our spare time" is moot as is the liceseing of the mod.

The Iracing models are not ours. They are the IP of who ever created them and are not affiliated with ORSM or it's members in any way.
Unleashed is being produced in our "Spare time" because this is just a hobby and not a commercial venture. Goe's without saying we all put our paying jobs and family needs ahead of the mod work.

Therfore realese the bloody thing the more you keep twiking the mod to get it "perfect" the more time you spend devloping it and it will never be reliesed. I understand this as I'm a writer and the more I want to get a chapter perfect delays the finihsed product.

It's not so much about making it perfect, (I think we have fallen short of perfection by including the old cockpits) it's more about delivering a mod that will be straight out of the box drivable for as many ppl as possible without bugs and glitches.

Gav G

Hi guys just a question, would allowing a small beta so that people can provide feedback on the unleashed mod be possible i have been playing the FVR 2011 mod which when competed will have many of the bugs ironed out before the public release, im not advertising their mod here it is just they have had lots of useful feedback from their members.

I'll get back you shortly.. Read between the lines..

At a guess we will see it after the first V8 round in Australia at the end of the month (which is shortly :) ) as some teams will be having updated skins, so to ensure it's up to date I'm guessing the guys are waiting for this..

So, reading between the lines I am guessing end of the month, early next month.. But then, I could be way of also..

Only just got here.. and by the looks of it just in time :)

We all love V8 Factor over @ Super Roo Racing, and we understand and respect the amount of work it takes to do a "Complete" mod like V8 Factor was.

Keep at it boys, the video looks great, it is much appreciated by the larger community. And once again looks like real MOTY material !!

Cheers,

[SRR]Jasper

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back