April 25th Japan (Motegi)
May 2nd Spain (Jerez)
May 23rd France (Le Mans)
June 6th Italy (Mugello)
June 20th Great Britain (Silverstone)
June 26th** Netherlands (Assen)
July 4th Catalunya (Catalunya)
July 18th Germany (Sachsenring)
July 25th*** United States (Laguna Seca)
August 15th Czech Republic (Brno)
August 29th Indianapolis (Indianapolis)
September 5th San Marino & Riviera di Rimini (Misano)
September 19th Hungary (Balatonring)
October 10th Malaysia (Sepang)
October 17th Australia (Phillip Island)
October 31st Portugal (Estoril)
November 7th Valencia (Ricardo Tormo Valencia)
Reserve Circuit: Motorland Aragon Circuit
* Evening race
** Saturday race
*** Only MotoGP class

(all from Motogp.com )

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Yeah its the Hungarian GP, was meant to be there last year for Talmasci on a Moto GP bike but it wasnt ready on time.

Im more interested in what that Reserve Track is...

W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Wilco Zeelenberg joins Fiat Yamaha as Lorenzo's Team Manager

Yamaha Motor Racing Srl is pleased to announce the appointment of Wilco Zeelenberg as Team Manager for Jorge Lorenzo in the Fiat Yamaha Team.

Dutchman Zeelenberg joins the team from Yamaha's World Supersport Team, where he won the World Championship in 2009 with Cal Crutchlow.

Zeelenberg previously had a successful career as a rider, contesting 100 Grands Prix from 1986 to 1995, racing with three different manufacturers including Yamaha. From 1995 to 2000 he then raced in the World Super Sport championship.

On retirement from racing he joined Yamaha Motor Europe as Technical Coordinator and Test Rider until 2008, when he took over the role of Team Manager for the Yamaha World Super Sport Team.

Zeelenberg lives in Holland and is married with two children.

Lin Jarvis, Managing Director for Yamaha Motor Racing Srl, added, "I would like to congratulate Wilco on his appointment and wish him every success in his new challenge. I am confident that the Team and Jorge will benefit from Wilco's long experience as a rider, a Yamaha racing technician and more recently as a successful Team Manager. We look forward to integrating him into the Fiat Yamaha Team working alongside Davide Brivio, both Team Managers being under the supervision of Team Director Masahiko Nakajima."

"After nine years working for Yamaha I am very proud to be joining the official Yamaha MotoGP team," said Zeelenberg. "It's a big reward and I am very excited about this new challenge. Jorge is a fantastic rider and I cannot wait to start working with him and the crew. The team is already a well-oiled machine and I am thrilled to be fitting into it. It's clear that there are four main contenders for the title and Jorge is one of those four. I am a very competitive person, I will do everything I can in the team to create the right atmosphere and fight for the championship title."

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
valentino_rossi.jpg

Yesterday MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi tested the Ferrari on the circuit of Barcelona in Spain. With a 2008 chassis with GP2 spec tyres he drove a 1:21.900. In 2008 Kimi Raikkonen set a poletime of 1:21.813.

This amazing test proves that Rossi has the speed to become a competative F1 driver, or not?

Time for a poll

Would love to see him race F1, after he retires from MOTOGP........:)

Attachments

• rossi-f1-test-2.jpg
    rossi-f1-test-2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 273
  • rossi-f1-test-5.jpg
    rossi-f1-test-5.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 290
  • rossi-f1-test-4.jpg
    rossi-f1-test-4.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 317
  • rossi-f1-test-1.jpg
    rossi-f1-test-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 293
  • rossi-f1-test-3.jpg
    rossi-f1-test-3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 284
HAHA what a question :veryhappy:

That man is in everything compeditive that have weels :p :tongue:

If the day comes and its official that Rossi drives a Ferrari I think I get a heart attack ^^ :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Rossi drove enouth bikes :tongue: Time to switch to 4weels :veryhappy:

2 or 3 seasons in F1 and then he should switch again and drive Rallys like kimi :drool:

PS: They don't give out Massa's times :ooh: , he set today... :7:

My opinion is that HE MUST DRIVE F1 CARSSSSSSS.......it's a great thing.Thing about it,he is world champion on bikes,and now,he have a close time to the record on Barcelona,this is amaising.He should 100% drove the F1 and kick ass some veterans in that class. :D Can't wait to see his first race,wich i think he will finish it on only 2 wheels....yohoooo!

He seems to have the pace but i would be sceptical of that time set without everything else thown into the mix. Kimi would have had full fuel load etc. But not to take anything away from him it's still a quick lap and i reckon he could definitely mix it with the mid runners. Having said that i still think he should stick to 2 wheels.

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
Variety is the spice of life, if he is capable of driving an F1 car good enough to be competitive, then why not?

I mean, wouldn't all of us jump at the chance if we knew we could?

He's awesome on two wheels, now I want to see how good he is on four wheels.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000