Assetto Corsa: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

Kunos Simulazioni released a new preview shot of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. The work in progress car is showing the new carbody shader reflections.

The Mercedes is not ready to be released yet, so sim racers with an Steam Early Access build of Assetto Corsa will have to wait until the full release of the game that besides this Mercedes also includes the Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps and two other additional GT Cars: The Lotus Evora GTC and the racing sister of the AMG the SLS GT3,...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
If they are confirmed free.... why don't they just release it? It would make many of us happy to see that car in the game along with the others they're holding back.

Also will they be adding in more cars post release or that have to be from the modding community to give us realistic performances of other cars out there?

Can't view the blog post. Says it can't find the page. 404

@StewartF1
They're confirmed free, but they can't release them yet, for the fact that they're simply not ready yet. And yes, there will be cars released from Kunos and modders after the game is fully released. I think, Kunos are planning on releasing new content for at least another 4 years.

Can't view the blog post. Says it can't find the page. 404

@StewartF1
They're confirmed free, but they can't release them yet, for the fact that they're simply not ready yet. And yes, there will be cars released from Kunos and modders after the game is fully released. I think, Kunos are planning on releasing new content for at least another 4 years.

I see, I wasn't aware the car wasn't ready yet. I can now only hope that they finish it soon; I just cannot wait. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back