Game Stock Car 2012: The Family Re-United

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2012: The Family Re-United

Two months ago we released the news about a render pack showing various car of the Game Stock Car family. At that time the family was incomplete as the Mini Cooper Challenge car wasn't finshed. Today we can show you a new GSC portait with the entire family re-united.

Also note the new Formula Classic with adjusted graphics and a complete skinpack and a nice RD exclusive showing a full field of Mini...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Those Mini's look gorgous. Release must be just around the corner. Love those pics. Modeled them beautifully. Physics I'm knowing for sure are gonna be bang on.. Perfect rubbing in racing with these little beasts.

League racing with these gems is gonna be a blast.

I really like the detailed model, but those 2d-headlights aren't convincing. Especially on a MINI where the headlights are a key-element of the design. I hope they will get modelled for a future update.

Despite of that I'm really looking forward to the MINI Challenge, which should offer a ton of fun, determined by its design.
:thumbsup:

I really like the detailed model, but those 2d-headlights aren't convincing. Especially on a MINI where the headlights are a key-element of the design. I hope they will get modelled for a future update.

They're "2d" on the real car - the lights are stickers, just like on the stocks. It's a sprint race series in Brazil, with rather a lot of body contact. Replacing lights (which don't get used) every couple weekends would get rather expensive rather quickly ;)

Dsc07614.jpgDsc07635.jpg

It's a similar story in the UK, though there's a mixture of "proper" headlights and "fake" ones painted a variety of colours - http://www.minichallenge.co.uk/2012-oulton-park-race-1

The stickers on our car are part of the livery template, so can be painted if you so wish.

The black rims are available for all custom cars to run as an option to the standard silver ones, via a simple switch in the veh files. There's another thing in there too for additional customisation, but I won't spoil it (hint: it's visible in the screenshot Bram posted).

They're "2d" on the real car - the lights are stickers, just like on the stocks. It's a sprint race series in Brazil, with rather a lot of body contact. Replacing lights (which don't get used) every couple weekends would get rather expensive rather quickly ;)

View attachment 33543View attachment 33544

It's a similar story in the UK, though there's a mixture of "proper" headlights and "fake" ones painted a variety of colours - http://www.minichallenge.co.uk/2012-oulton-park-race-1

The stickers on our car are part of the livery template, so can be painted if you so wish.

The black rims are available for all custom cars to run as an option to the standard silver ones, via a simple switch in the veh files. There's another thing in there too for additional customisation, but I won't spoil it (hint: it's visible in the screenshot Bram posted).
The safety car lights? :cool:
Some of the cars at the back look like they have their windows rolled down :unsure:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%