[RDDev zeno] 2012 Pirelli Ultra Tyres HD

:confused: : If those people complain my mod got save problem, bug or watsoever..Then don't use my mod. Check your PC before speak out, thats all~ also thanks to other people here who respect and appreciate. I apologize if you think what i mention here are not good.

Note : Tyre BLUR workaround- Blur problem is from codemaster postprocess patch 1.2 itself, if you are using patch 1.2 then try take back the DX9 & DX11 folder from postpatch 1.1 replace it at postpatch 1.2.. you will notice the difference.

All is working properly and the stuff is just classe. :) Some people with a smaller pcs can use only car_gen_high to have the treads on the own car and car_gen_low orriginal smaller file for the AI for no loose fps... ;)

P.S. Whole practice i drove one and the same hards to see max graining - WAW...
But in the enjoyning moment got a puncture hahaha...

Hello guys, im lost on this. In no way Im trying to say you copy his work or anything, Im just using Rini's mod and I would like to know if they do the same, if they are compatible or what. Actually im using this -> Gl4dia70rZ's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod

Hello guys, im lost on this. In no way Im trying to say you copy his work or anything, Im just using Rini's mod and I would like to know if they do the same, if they are compatible or what. Actually im using this -> Gl4dia70rZ's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod
The tyres and files are slightly different.

Zeno used some of my files for this, and I can assure you i didn't copy anything....in fact I originally sent Rini the graphics files to look at, and zeno just took it on from there and finished it all off.

The tyres and files are slightly different.

Zeno used some of my files for this, and I can assure you i didn't copy anything....in fact I originally sent Rini the graphics files to look at, and zeno just took it on from there and finished it all off.
ML2166, if at the beggining of my post I say textually " In no way Im trying to say you copy his work or anything," is because I didn't want that my message looked like it. I never pretended to say it. As I just said im pretty lost, since I've seen a lot of modds about the tyres, and I don't know if they do the same, if they are different and work together or what. I never tryed to say what you understood, either I wouldn't have started my message as I did.

ML2166, if at the beggining of my post I say textually " In no way Im trying to say you copy his work or anything," is because I didn't want that my message looked like it. I never pretended to say it. As I just said im pretty lost, since I've seen a lot of modds about the tyres, and I don't know if they do the same, if they are different and work together or what. I never tryed to say what you understood, either I wouldn't have started my message as I did.

No no, not saying that you worded it incorrectly, I understand fully what you mean't. I was just actually trying to clear up the fact that they are actually different. I don't think they can be used together as they use the same files as far as I am aware. Sorry if you misunderstood me.

No no, not saying that you worded it incorrectly, I understand fully what you mean't. I was just actually trying to clear up the fact that they are actually different. I don't think they can be used together as they use the same files as far as I am aware. Sorry if you misunderstood me.
Allright then ML2166.

Thankyou so much Zeno, absolutely stunning work! These tyres look so much better and have completely amped me up to play ahah.

Are you going to be releasing anything in the near future?

:confused: :mad: why bringing up this kind of topic...
You also didn't understand it. I just said that warok have made a mod for tyres, rini also, you too. Are they all ABOUT the same? I mean, do they change the same? The colour and the letters cinturato? As I said, I don't wanna be so repetitive, im pretty lost, and I never said you copied it. I just said it so you understand I don't wanna say that, but seems that it didn't work at all...

You also didn't understand it. I just said that warok have made a mod for tyres, rini also, you too. Are they all ABOUT the same? I mean, do they change the same? The colour and the letters cinturato? As I said, I don't wanna be so repetitive, im pretty lost, and I never said you copied it. I just said it so you understand I don't wanna say that, but seems that it didn't work at all...

I think you don't understand my comment. I also stated my feature tyres already, still you ask. It's different from other modders OK! Check on the first page for the features.
Warok PIRELLI MOD- Changes color to match 2012 season and added for the stripes to appear at INTER AND WET.
RINI's PIRELLI MOD- Added new slick and other tyre wear textures and include R spray mark plus other small details.

zeno, do you mind If I ask what's next on your agenda?
I'm not sure yet.
Thankyou so much Zeno, absolutely stunning work! These tyres look so much better and have completely amped me up to play ahah.

Are you going to be releasing anything in the near future?
maybe.

I think you don't understand my comment. I also stated my feature tyres already, still you ask. It's different from other modders OK! Check on the first page for the features.
Warok PIRELLI MOD- Changes color to match 2012 season and added for the stripes to appear at INTER AND WET.
RINI's PIRELLI MOD- Added new slick and other tyre wear textures and include R spray mark plus other small details.
So are those compatible with rini's mod? It's not that I don't understand your comment, im spanish and I understand English pretty well, but obviously you say the things different on each language and the expressions aren't the same. My bad.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back