I will be buying this and assetto corsa this year even though they both have announced the same cars. I'm hoping the wttc on gtr3 will be used for some good championships. I'm waiting for this before I play any simbin online. So I can start at the same downloaded level as everyone and not keep getting told i can't enter races because I don't have same spec. I would even be very happy if there was no dlc option just a great base for some close racing.

Talking about a console version of a sim. As far as I can remember, Richard Burns Rally from Warthog (also swedisch) was the only hardcore sim that also released a xbox and playstation version. Quite an achievement. So it can be done :rolleyes:

But don't do it if you are not sure about it.

I come back here and check every day a few months ago, then every week, then every 2 weeks. When the hell is this <<beep>> game/sim going to launch. For petes sakes what the hell is taking so <<beep>> long?

mod-edit: beeped some swearing

When it launches will be a big suprise, it can take a few weeks or month. But when it's out it will be finished and complete with a few buggs.

I really hope that GTR 3 will be better than GTR 2.
In GTR 2, the flashing lights on the safety car roof turn off too late (when it comes back to the pits)
Stewards don't wave the yellow flag and don't show the "SC" sign while the Safety car is on the track.
So I'd like that the SC lights turn off earlier. And it will also be the first GTR compatible with Windows 7.

I really hope that GTR 3 will be better than GTR 2.
In GTR 2, the flashing lights on the safety car roof turn off too late (when it comes back to the pits)
Stewards don't wave the yellow flag and don't show the "SC" sign while the Safety car is on the track.
So I'd like that the SC lights turn off earlier. And it will also be the first GTR compatible with Windows 7.

all of the games are ok , its win7 and its UAC that is not compatable with a lot of the older games

just dont install to program files or any other windows generated folder ...; create a C:/Games or something and install it there and the compatibility issues disappear because its not compatibility its the pitbull of the UAC that causes the issues

Andi

I come back here and check every day a few months ago, then every week, then every 2 weeks. When the hell is this <<beep>> game/sim going to launch. For petes sakes what the hell is taking so <<beep>> long?

mod-edit: beeped some swearing

Chill out buddy! lol. Things take time. I wish they would start to release some features of gtr3 but they haven't, oh well. I'm still keeping my eye on it.

No earlier than Q3 I believe

i will be very happy if game comes already in Q3 2012.
if i do watch the things with new license for any cars like corvette and zonda and then first pictures only and not much information about the game in general, i am not sure if we see GTR3 in 2012 already.
rfactor2 i think in end of 2008 or beginning of 2009 the first pictures was already for watch and now game is not finished actual and will be not finished in next months i think.
it looks like racegames do take long time to be ready to play with all the much things which we all will see in the racegames.

i hope (more hope then real i think) for end of 2012 for GTR3 and that game will be a good game (more GTR2 like then GTRevo like)

servus

I think we should all be happy that it is even being made. I honestly had a few doubts over whether Simbin would fold last year, but they have stuck through it and are delivering as promised. We mustn't forget that this is a small company, which doesn't have the output potential of the likes of Codemasters or EA Sports to deliver a game every year or two. Race07 was and still is my favourite game I have ever played, and I put my trust in Simbin to deliver GTR3 in the same way that they did for RACE07. It will hopefully be worth the wait, I'm willing to place my money that it will be, Simbin know what they are doing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.1%