Venom's "McLaren - Carbon Monster Prototype"

Hey RaceDepartment!

So.... after a plethora of Monster energy drinks I thought: "What IF McLaren had Monster for an actual Formula 1 sponsor, what could it look like?". That was when I decided to design this awesome skin. It is a complete CUSTOM skin and its all fantasy of course, but still pretty darn good looking, especially in COMPLETE carbon fiber (Me being a carbon fiber freak & all lol :rolleyes:)

BENWZ.jpg
X5AkB.jpg
cJnuZ.jpg
70TSj.jpg
b6WcX.jpg
xiesn.jpg

Please tell me what you think, and if you guys are interested I might upload it... depending on the feedback! :cool:

Till later, ciao! :D

venom16000

That's crazy venom! First of all I like colour green, and after razer and monster definitely fit really great on that car. Upload it please!

Hey everybody!

Thank you very much for your responses I appreciate it. :) The "Carbon Fiber / CF Monster" as I like to call it, is project in progress. So here is just to let you know whats happening.

I am still tweaking a couple of things here and there, deciding on which other sponsors(if any) and/or logos to use. I may still do some more custom graphics on the car as well, but maybe not too much as the saying goes: "sometimes less can be more!" Seeing that the livery's theme is kinda... yellow/green :D, I am trying to find & stick with some logos or sponsors which will go "realistically" well with the overall theme and feel of the car, still brain storming on this! lol :confused:.

As soon as I am finished, I will release it ASAP with pleasure.

Thanks again guys!

Later :D

Hey RaceDepartment!
So.... after a plethora of Monster energy drinks I thought: "What IF McLaren had Monster for an actual Formula 1 sponsor
Oh God in heavens, please NOOO! :mad:

Don't take it personally, venom - from what I see on the screens I have to say that it's a real high quality skin and it definitely should be here. I'm just sick of all the Monster Energy stuff everywhere. DIRT3 was all about Block, his dumb, black-white-and-ridiculously_bright_green hat and all the "Monster" merchandise. In fact, it's like that everywhere he shows up. And it's not like that's only a few places - rallying, Schumacher's helmet, I think even Raikkonen's been "monstered" a bit. Soon I'll be too afraid to open the fridge, else a "Monster" jumps out at me.
Oh, wait - there's already a "Monster" energy drink...

And I don't get the hype about the "Monster" car liveries - it's not like they're exceptionally pretty. They're a tad too striking and vulgar for my taste.

ENDR, thanks for your opinion. Keep in mind that it is your opinion, and you have the right to give it... But, you picked the wrong thread to air your opinion this time. What I DO NOT understand, is why the :mad:.... wait, let me count to ten....

HECK dude, I am all positive about the the whole "Monster thing"! In fact, I liked black/CF & yellow/green on my racing cars way before Monster energy drinks even existed, I liked the monster logo and monster green when I first saw it without even knowing what it was. I only in the last couple of months found out it is an energy drink and tasted it for the first time when I saw it on our supermarket shelves.

Why you would come out of the blue and "AIR YOUR OPINION" about your "vulgar" taste/feelings about Monster liveries, on my CF Monster livery thread.... in such a negative, downing manner? I think its unreasonable and it IS also actually offensive. This is my opinion...

Have a nice day! :)

It's a thread for comments about your livery, isn't it?
Well, I made a comment. The livery might be pretty good (kudos to you) and it follows the whole "Monster" theme... Actually it fits nicely with soft (yellow) tyres :D
I just don't like it and I even explained why. I get an allergic reaction wherever I see that tacky, bright-green logo - it's just got too much of this "IN YOUR FACE!!" vibe...

It's a thread for comments about your livery, isn't it?
Well, I made a comment. The livery might be pretty good (kudos to you) and it follows the whole "Monster" theme... Actually it fits nicely with soft (yellow) tyres :D
I just don't like it and I even explained why. I get an allergic reaction wherever I see that tacky, bright-green logo - it's just got too much of this "IN YOUR FACE!!" vibe...

Hehe okay cool, I understand what you are trying to say. Oh, you did notice the Venom on the side right, its a similar "tacky" green, does that also give you an allergic reaction? Cause that's staying right there where it is :p lol

Hope you at least liked my McLaren MP4-26 skin? :D

Ciao

Why does ML2166 don't want that livery to be released? :S

Why?

Because it looks unfinished and could be made to look better than it currently is.

I sure it will be, but in it's current state, no I wouldn't want to see it released.

You have a problem with this?

Was just casting a vote.

It has nothing to do with the livery colours at all, In fact just done something similar for GSC

chevvyv8.jpg

Why?

Because it looks unfinished and could be made to look better than it currently is.

I sure it will be, but in it's current state, no I wouldn't want to see it released.

You have a problem with this?

Was just casting a vote.

It has nothing to do with the livery colours at all, In fact just done something similar for GSC

chevvyv8.jpg
Guess if you readed his comment you wouldnt have answered me the same:

Hey everybody!

Thank you very much for your responses I appreciate it. :) The "Carbon Fiber / CF Monster" as I like to call it, is project in progress. So here is just to let you know whats happening.

I am still tweaking a couple of things here and there, deciding on which other sponsors(if any) and/or logos to use. I may still do some more custom graphics on the car as well, but maybe not too much as the saying goes: "sometimes less can be more!" Seeing that the livery's theme is kinda... yellow/green :D, I am trying to find & stick with some logos or sponsors which will go "realistically" well with the overall theme and feel of the car, still brain storming on this! lol :confused:.

As soon as I am finished, I will release it ASAP with pleasure.

Thanks again guys!

Later :D

Errr, but I kinda voted before that comment was posted, so if you look at the very first post, you'll see your point is you are making by trying to say I don't read posts, is actually mute.

Sorry.

You might have voted before the comment was posted, but not commented before that. Anyways, if you think it shouldn't be released it's your opinion. Just because you don't want it, it doesn't mean it won't be uploaded.

Blah blah yadda yadda - there's a ton of mods that have been uploaded in a very early stage and then they've been succesively updated. I don't think any one's made any fuss about it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back