Rally - Historic Toyota - Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th January 2012

Had planned tonight for practice... and completed the rally with one stage retirement only, LOL :D was nice fun to drive a good handling RWD car.. making me think about my choice of car for season4:p

Thanks for the rally Organisers :cool:

Was an...interesting rally, cheers warren :D
SS1: Epic
SS2: Didn't realise H-shifter was in third and false started, spun, rolled twice, CFH twice
and over the various other stages I rolled again twice, spun twice, and CFH once.
...didn't help that clutch protection was on. That really screwed the rally for me.
On a good note, I learn't how to do the flick in a RWD ^^

-.-
RSRBR changed my computer's clock, so I decided to change it back. But then it went to 6th stage, skipping others. When I changed time back it aslo retired me from 6th stage too. Very unlucky...

S1: was quite okey till last sector - went into the tree which flipped me and I had to call for help.
S2: lol, first time on this stage. Went strightly into the tree in first corner :D
S3: RWD physics showed its brightest side again - got stuck on grass multible times, had to call for help indeed...

Huh, another stages finished too. Was hard with 720 degrees and H-shifter. But fun :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%