This tracks 3 layouts are all near fully functional. You can have a Race Weekend at either the Full or North Loop, while just a Quick Race at the South Loop. Time Attack works in all 3 layouts.
What I know needs to be done:
- finish visible fences & walls
- create pit-lane for South-Loop
- group trees & optimize where I can
- tidy up bridge
- rough up the road mesh
- fix South-Loop AI
- make sand-traps
- create pit/paddock stuff
- created with Race Track Builder
- disassembled with 3dsMax (free student license)
- stitched together/reassembled with Notepad++
- tested using many cars with the makers slow-a$s driving skills
I hope not to dissuade a proper modder from having a go at this track because what I've created here might not ever become a proper track.
(Mar-04-2017) Thanks to a knowledgeable and helpful forumer, mms, I have got the issue I wanted to fix, fixed.
Continue to enjoy the track too as it is.
-WIP- Circuit Mont Tremblant 0.70
Nearing completion of the Canadian beauty @ St. Jovite