Do you wonder how Assetto Corsa looks on the sunset? Do you think that AC is properly lighted for 18:00? Here it is a sunset MOD, that changes the sky and sun colors to match a more properly sunset. It goes on three stages: 18:15, 18:30, 18:45.
Here are some pictures in-game (not photomode) (they had to be converted to JPEG, so some picture quality was lost) (EDIT: I use Peter Boese´s Clouds from Wagnum´s weather):
18:15 Medium Clouds
18:30 Medium Clouds
18:45 Medium Clouds
^Sunset MOD brighter PP Filter.
You have to use "Sunset MOD" filter for a good experience, except in 18:15 haze (dont use in there otherwise it will be overbright). In Red Rock Valley, you can pick your regular filter or this MOD´s filter.
Also, there are extra PP Filters in case where it gets too dark or too bright. For example, the last image above is the brighter PP Filters for screens where 18:45 is way too dark. There are PP Filters in case when the saturation gets too high too.
Although colors and brightness may vary from screen to screen, these previews (pictures above) have a tendency to not vary that much. For example, if, from all 18:45 pictures above, you can only see well the last one, and the others ones are already too dark, then you will likely need the brighter PP filter.
This MODs uses weather to do the trick, so you will have to select "18:00" on the time and then "18:15 Clear" weather (or the time/weather you wish). Results may vary on the clouds, since it depends on what Cloud MOD you are using. It features 9 main "weathers":
- 18 15 Clear
- 18 15 Light Clouds
- 18 15 Medium Clouds
- 18 30 Clear
- 18 30 Light Clouds
- 18 30 Medium Clouds
- 18 45 Clear
- 18 45 Light Clouds
- 18 45 Medium Clouds
It features 15 extra "weathers":
- 18 15 Fog
- 18 15 Haze
- 18 15 Overcast
- 18 30 Fog
- 18 30 Haze
- 18 30 Overcast
- 18 45 Overcast
- Red Rock Valley (fictional, from Gran Turismo)
- Purple Sunset Clear
- Purple Sunset Light Clouds
- Purple Sunset Medium Clouds
- 18 30 WS Clear
- 18 30 WS Haze
- 18 30 WS Light Clouds
- 18 30 WS Medium Clouds
1) Always use 18:00 hour in-game, otherwise it will mess the colors.
2) Repeating: Results on the clouds may vary from the cloud MOD you are using. Some cloud MOD´s dont respond to the enviroment colors.
3) In case where it is too dark, try the brighter filter. 18:45 is meant to be a bit dark. In case where it is too bright, try your regular pp filter. You can also try increase or decrease exposure using Page Up and Page Down from keyboard.
4) Im not responsible for any virus, because this MOD could be duplicated, re uploaded or infected absolutely anywhere (not on my control).
5) V1.1: Colors and brightness may vary from screen to screen. For example, in some, screens, 18:30 overcast will look light blue, in others, gray. Others 18:30 can look orange or yellow.
6) V1.1: Extra PP Filters add so you can better adjust this MOD to your screen. Also, in screens which V1.0 did look dark at 18:30 and 18:45 might be better now.
To install the main part of this MOD:
1) Go to assettocorsa/content/weather and copy all the weathers located on
MAIN/content/weather from this ZIP.
2) Go to assettocorsa/system/cfg/ppfilters and copy the two pp filters located on MAIN/system/cfg/ppfilters from this ZIP.
To install the extras:
1) Do all the "main" part above
2) Go to assettocorsa/content/weather and copy only the weathers you want from the Extras folder.
MOD made by Vendrah (or Gt_Vendrah)