Circuit van Drenthe TT Assen 1955. Version 1.9
This is the fourth track of a series of four tracks.
Soon the 1952/1953/1954 updated versions will be released.
This version is build for online racing. No shadows except for the bridges. *Version 2.0 will have shadows added.
- Night races are not possible.
- 19 pitstalls. Recommended are 19 cars.
- Fog settings add a bit of realism.
- A National circuit layout is added. (originally build in 1976)
Thanks for all the tips, help, work and so on!!
- Lee Knight (Blacknight Lee, Bleek) (testing and feedback)
- Kenneth Ylitalo
- Kris Vickers (i.e. help with x-packer and Google-Earth)
- Woochoo (Longford!!!)
- senna4ever (Sketchup to BTB)
- Rob Semmeling - http://www.wegcircuits.nl/RennenRacesVitesse.pdf
- Drents Archief Assen - http://www.drentsarchief.nl
- Paul Tienkamp from Laaghalerveen. http://laaghalerveen.wordpress.com/11-12/laaghalerveen-1/
Further all at RaceDepartment forum and facebook.
3d People, 60s tents, Bleeks_Longford, Common, Crowds, Default, Ennis_Extras, Ennis_Objects01, Great Britain, Haywood_Club, Kormoran2003_roads, Rural Australia, Utility_Poles.
Also my own packs: ie. Assen 1953pack, Boerderij2 and 4, CircuitvanDrenthe packs 1 - 8, Cobble road 512, Ground and Grass, NewXpack, Roadtextures2.
Brendon Pywell for Bob`s track buider
ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the MAS-file utility.
Google for Google Earth (kml-file), Sketchup
The track is not build for night racing.
The track between the start and the Bedeldijk is 10 meters wide. After the Bedeldijk the track is 7 meters wide.
Mods suited for this track: ie. F1 1955, Formula Vee, F21976 and 1978, F1 1966.
2016 December 17th - Version 220.127.116.11
2015 June 27th - Version 18.104.22.168
Conversion only with permission!
Packs are not allowed to be used in any commercial way.
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
TT Assen Circuit van Drenthe 1955 1.9.5
Historical layout TT Assen 1955. Including a shorter National Circuit