Thank you so much to EVERYONE who has supported and downloaded this mod it means so much to me but I will now be moving on to new things and new mods . This mod will no longer be updated, for more than a few reasons but mainly due to the amount of time it would take up. I feel as if a fresh start is what would be best for it!
First off a HUGE thank you to Elchambre86 for allowing me to use his skins in my mod to make new teams possible. If it wasn't for his brilliant skin skills then additional teams wouldn't have been able to be part of this mod!
Also a BIG thank you to all of you for 500+ Downloads
The new drivers are as follows:
The new teams are as follows:
- Esteban Ocon to Renault (Replaces J. Palmer) ✔*
- Jordan King to Manor (Replaces R. Haryanto) ✔*
- Alexander Rossi to Haas (Replaces E. Gutierrez)
- Sergey Sirotkin to Sauber (Replaces F. Nasr)
- Pierre Gasly to Torro Rosso (Replaces D. Kvyat)
- Stoffel Vandoorne to Mclaren (Replaces J. Button)
- Valtteri Bottas to Ferrari (Replaces K. Raikkonen)
- Alex Lynn to Williams (Replaces V. Bottas)
- Thanks again to Elchambre86 for making these skins!
- Breitling Renault F1 Team (Replaces Renault Sport)
- Red Bull Mobile F1 (Replaces Red Bull Racing)
- Vodafone Mclaren-Honda F1 (Replaces Mclaren-Honda)
- Virgin Galactic F1 Team (Replaces Williams Martini)
***GREAT FOR 2ND SEASON***
1. Download WinRar or 7Zip to open zip file containing the mod.
2. Navigate to you SteamApps Common Folder usually found here 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common'
3. Drag and drop the F1 2016 folder from the zip file into here and you are done!
REMEMBER TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL!
Planned Features -
*Drivers with a Green ✔ next to their name means Subtitles are done for them!
- Add subtitles for all the drivers*
- Drivers Helmets (Or concepts Helmets)
- The nationality and flags listed for new drivers instead of the ones they replaces.
- New drivers faces to show up instead of the originals in things such as grid lines up etc.
- New Teams
If you find any problems or bugs please report them to me and I'll look into fixing them ASAP!