10-12-15 - v1.1 public release
- A long due fix to class names to be compatible with version 1.38 and onwards of Stock Car Extreme
- 2008 #15 & #16 HSV Dealer Team - Rick Kelly & Paul Dumbrell
10-9-15 - v1.0 public release
- Fixed headlight covers after better mapping by Reiza broke them
- Added quickly done tyre sidewall textures with Dunlop SportMAXX decals
- Figured out how to do headlight glass/covers. So I added appropriate masking
and colors but no logos because left and right side headlight share the same
texture and so the opposite side will always be mirrored
- 2010 #2 & #22 Holden Racing Team - Garth Tander & Will Davison
- Triple Eight Project Sandman Tribute - err.. tribute?
- Made all side vents behind front wheel arches chrome. Used to be matte black.
- Made Team Vodafone chrome more reflective
- Corrected series sticker on Bright's #10
- Minor changes to most paints, for accuracy
- 2014 #47 Supercheap Auto Racing - Tim Slade
9-8-15 Original release
- 2015 #97 Team Darrell Lea STIX - Shane van Gisbergen
- 2014 #97 Team Tekno VIP Petfoods - Shane van Gisbergen
- 2011 #888 & #88 Team Vodafone - Craig Lowndes & Jamie Whincup
- 2010 #14 Trading Post Racing - Jason Bright
Below screenshots are slightly out of date and the cars actually have proper headlight covers now instead of one without logos like in the pics.
"Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\SuperV8Teams"
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Super V8 PACK 1.1
Random Holden V8 Supercar paints from recent years