This mod replaces Jenson Button at McLaren-Honda with Stofffel Vandoorne, Since there is not currently a way to change his nationality he is currently listed as British, but his name shows up everywhere buttons would have done!
I am currently working on the next version which will update the drivers date of birth, nationality etc to be the same as Vandoorne's but we currently do not know of a way to change the flag!
***GREAT FOR 2ND SEASON***
1. Navigate to you SteamApps Common F1 2016 Directory usually found here (?:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2016)
2. Then go into the localisation folder and place the language_eng.lng file found in the .rar in here! REMEMBER TO BACK UP THE ORIGINAL!
It is as simple as that, if you have any problems just leave them in support and I'll address them accordingly!
Planned Features -
- Stoffel Vandoorne's name featured on leader boards and tables etc.
- Vandoorne's Date of Birth instead of Jenson Button's
- Vandoorne's Place of Birth instead of Jenson Button's
- Vandoorne's Vehicle number listed instead of Jenson Button's (This does not take effect on the car)
- Vandoorne's face to show up instead of Button's on grid line up's etc.
- The nationality and flag to be listed as Belgian not British
- Vandoorne's Helmet (Or Concept)
Also thanks to CW for showing me how to do this!