I am happy to introduce the new F1 2016 SEASON MOD to be used on the F1-2013 game engine. I have named it the SKYFALL Mod. This is my first Mod so I will update and polish it if you guys like it. I believe the F1-2013 is Codemasters best F1 game engine of the series, so I decided to work on it and update it for a while.
Created by MrTheRacer / Silidus / Skyfall
Contents of Mod v1.4:
- Infiniti Red Bull Racing is now Red Bull Racing
- Williams Racing is now Williams Martini Racing
- McLaren Mercedes is now McLaren Honda
- Lotus F1 is now Renault Sport F1 Team
- Caterham F1 Team is now Haas F1 Team
- Marussia F1 Team is now Manor Racing MRT F1 Team
- All the driver names and pics to 2016 F1 Season including Ericsson, Kvyat, Verstappen, Sainz, Nasr, Wehrlein, Haryanto, Palmer and Magnussen. Included Team swap D.Kvyat to STR and M. Verstappen to RBR.
a) Red Bull RB12 / McLaren MP4-31 / Force India VJM09 / Sauber C35 and MANOR MRT05 created by MrTheRacer
b) Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid / Ferrari SF16-H / Williams FW38 / Haas VF-16 / Toro Rosso STR11 / Renault R.S.16 created by SKYFALL
Acknowledgements: YeBossKiller / Advantian / Miguelp17 / Thrasher / Franske / Krsskos / Kris / Chianamik / Supla007 and the RaceDepartment Community for their help to make this MOD possible.
POWER UNITS UPDATE:
- Replicated the performance of the F1 engines using data from up to 2016 Catalunya Grand Prix. You'll notice that overall, all the cars are 35% faster than stock F1 2013 engines, which should be accurate compared to the real engines (930BHP in 2016).
- Power Units updated including the New RENAULT "Spec B" engine (in use by RedBull & RENAULT)
TIER 1 = Mercedes / Ferrari
TIER 2 = Williams / Red Bull / Toro Rosso / Haas
TIER 3 = Force India / Renault / McLaren
TIER 4 = Sauber / Manor
GAME MODES UPDATE:
- All Drivers now use their assigned 2016 Season helmets, plus the drivers stats have been updated up to Bahrain Grand Prix 2016
- All Teams logos and Teams for 2016 Season with new transparencies for drivers backdrop pictures. Teams are presented according to 2015 Constructor Championship Order definition.
- Race track menu order similar to 2016 Season Calendar
- Starting Grid Order NOW more accurate to 2016 Season
- Tyre wear more close to 2016 Season with %Scalling for length of Races
- Menu has been updated with 2016 Season drivers pics. Your team mate/rivals pic is now updated.
- Now you can select personalized style helmets from MAIN MENU created by Supla007
- Season Standings / Constructor Championship (those mini cars logos thingy) now show 2016 Season livery.
- Career Mode calendar adapted to 2016 Season style (Only 19 races). In case you already are in a mid-season career your saved game will be updated to the new calendar. All D.Kvyat / M.Verstappen individual points obtained will be awarded to them. Team will also keep points awarded before the driver swap.
- Mercedes / Ferrari / Honda / Renault / Red Bull (TAG Huer) Power Units will evolve faster as season progresses. The rest of the Teams using 2nd deal engines will evolve slower.
- By default after Day 1 in Young Drivers Test you will be offered All 5 Team Contracts [If you don´t like this option replace file for original located at YoungDriversTest].
- YoungDriversTest results status now show correct Team Logos
NOTE: Always use the newest version of this MOD. If you already updated your F1-2013 with previous version of the SKYFALL MOD, you will NOT need to create a new game file and you can keep on playing since this only updates the graphics. If this is your first time installing this MOD version, any previous saved game file will become corrupt and will not work with this MOD so you will need to create a NEW Save File (since now all teams and drivers have changed).
DRIVERS HELMETS & RACING SUITS
Created/Updated by Silidus
- All Drivers now use their 2016 Season helmets & racing suits during races and inside cut-scenes.
- New Teams GARAGES display updated sponsors
- Includes: Melbourne / Bahrain / Shangai / Delhi (Replaces Sochi) / Catalunya / Monaco / Montreal / Korea (Replaces Austria) / Silverstone / Hungaroring / Nurburgring (Replaces Hockenheim) / SpaFrancorchamps / Monza / Singapour / Sepang / Susuka / Texas / Brazil / Abu Dhabi
- MONACO GP race track adjusted to make it work on 2016 Power Unit Specs
* NOTE: Mexico, Baku, Spielberg, Sochi and Hockenheim not included since Tracks are not available in F1-2013.
* Only English Language install is currently supported by SKYFALL
* French Language install is currently BETA and supported by Stephana Stephen
I will try to post updates as the season progresses. Please check the Updates.
Enjoy and give feedback, that's how we get better at this!!
Regards, SKYFALL MOD
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
SKYFALL F1 2016 Season MOD 1.4
Team & Driver Names for 2016 F1 Season
First of all, a very good mod and I really enjoy it.
However, I have found a few flaws playing this update since it came out.
First, the game is not very difficult. I normally play the expert difficulty with a mid table team like Force India and struggle to score points. But, after the update, I could easily qualify in the top three, just tenths behind the pole-sitter. In the race it only took a couple of laps before I was in the lead of the race. When I tried to figure out why the AI suddenly dropped in performance, I noticed that the overshot a lot of the corners and broke way to late, often missing their braking point. This made them lose a lot of time. If I was to guess, maybe this happens because of the increase of power to the cars.
Secondly, the different teams often finish in unrealistic position. Most notably, the Manors often get to Q2, and the mclarens often finish races in top 5. The Ferraris seem to outperform the Mercedes. I dont think this is a huge issue, and again, if I were to guess, I think it is the increase of power that causes this issue (for example, the Manors are fast in a straight line and gains massively in the game because of the increase of power). I have to mention that I run the game with the realistic damage mod as well, but I have driven quite a lot of races in career mode, so I dont think it is the realistic damage mod that causes this. Finally, some names in the e-mails in career mode are still the names from 2013, not a big issue of course and when the mechanic speaks under the race, he often uses names from 2013 (for example Paul di Resta instead of Max Veerstappen). I do not know if you can fix this (maybe use soundfiles from newer games, but again, not a big issue.
There are the issues I have found with this amazing mod during the months that I have player it for. I am a huge fan of the SKYFALL mod and I hope you will continue working on it untill f1 2016 comes out.
Thank You Skyfall
Fantastic job, just what I was looking for!
The cars, the drivers, everything is looking great!
The ai is quite good but could you make it even more racy (like blocking you or overtaking on the racing line)?
Eventually, could you put the V6 sound?? ;)
Good job keep updating
I have a problem that the AI cars all seem to have a massive straight line speed performance over me. I tried in Mercedes, Ferrari, Haas and Renault and every time I was being completely destroyed on the straights by cars in a lower 'tier'.
For the rest it looks great, would be nice to know if there's a fix for this or if it's meant to be like that.
Thanks and great work on the mod, mate!
cool but some mistakes u think
tyres gone to fast i raced with hard and in 8 laps my car slips in track and when i saw the tyre wear red wtf in 4-5 laps with soft when i use supersoft it mean that they will gone with 1 or 2 laps
drivers when they are behind me take a speed of 20km/h faster what a overtake and a gap created within 200meters even if i take perfect turn
everythink else perfect please see this problems