I was inspired by RSR Live Timing which I could not get to work when the Early Release was first out. Although competitors/rivals, I have a great relationship with RSR, sharing code and discussing our mods.
- View your times and disqus them, cars and tracks online.
- Re-sizable interface.
- Leaderboard - top 3 + next fastest and next slowest.
- Steam friends leaderboard.
- Check steam friends online.
- View your lap performance deltas online and compare it with others.
- Dynamic leaderboards streamed to client (currently world, country and steam friends - more will be added to the server - there should be no need for a client update).
- Splits and diffs.
- Current lap.
- Improved lap invalidation - uses the same type of detection as AC which means things like the ripple strips on Vallelunga hairpins will not invalidate your lap. I changed this from the 4 dirty tyres method as it feels more natural and correct - instead of getting a surprise when you have obviously travelled an appropriate line.
- Preset (pro/racer/custom etc) independent - you can set a time with pro and custom and they will both be recorded.
- Leaderboard takes tyre choice into consideration. You can set a lap with each tyre choice independently.
- Can be filtered by country.
Main timing site is here
Extract to your Assetto Corsa folder.