OUTDATED. DOESN'T WORK.
Might make a rework in the future, but it's undetermined.
Whether you want to live the JDM dream (see my Japanese license plate mod), or you're actually one of those weirdos who drive on the left side of the road and have the wheel on the right side of the car, this is the mod for you!
It offers the full functionality of the brilliant vehicle which is the Satsuma, but the steering wheel is on the right!
So go and have some fun, and good luck overtaking trucks and the bus.
- Added support for 29.05.2017 version of My Summer Car
- Added version compatible with the Satsute and other mods which edit the main chassis of the car.
How to install:
1. Delete your meshsave (required for changes to car's model)
2. Place installer in the game's main directory. (Most often Steam/steamapps/common/My Summer Car)
3. Run installer
This mod is compatible with the 29.05.2017 release of My Summer Car.
This mod is NOT compatible with any of the experimental test branches.
If you are using a mod that edits the chassis of the Satsuma, please use the "Satsute compatible" version of the installer.
Due to his drunkiness, Mr. Drunkpiss gets confused about the wheel orientation of the Satsuma and sits in the driver's seat. He refuses to scoot over, so you would have to sit on his lap if you want to drive him.
To-do list for future version:
- Move or copy side mirror to right side
- Rotate interior mirror so that it faces the driver