This is a track import mod for the Ride2/MotoGP17 players, who always wanted to drive their tracks with MotoGP bikes
- added 14 tracks from Ride 2 : Almeria, Magny Cours, Road America, Monza, Imola, Vallelunga, Sugo, NW200, UlsterGP, Nordschleife, NürburgringGP, Potrero, Macau and Franciacorta.
- extract content of the *.zip file to the game folder, this should replace data.mix, gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst
- take the tracks from your Ride2 / VRTG / MotoGP15 track folder and put them into MotoGP 17\Tracks\
Whats broken ?
- AI should be pretty stupid on Ride2 tracks, because missing Idealtracktimes for them
- broken cameras in box and park ferme
- not enough grid spots on the ride2 tracks produce funny starts
- be careful with choosing weather on Ride2 tracks, game could crash because Ride2 tracks do not have stuff like "wet track" or "light rain".
Clear weather should work on every track, will sort out the selection later, so you cannot choose non-working weather.
Please note : This mod is just a stupid experiment.
This means i will not fix stuff that does not bother me. It's just meant to see what kind of stuff you can do with MotoGP17 without editing the big files much.
The goal is always to just edit data.mix / gfxgem.mix and take the unmodified *.mix-file from other game^^
Ride2 tracks for MotoGP17 and other experiments 0.4
18 tracks are not enough ? how about having 32 ?