I'm not a professional, but I tried to make a Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team, hope you enjoy it!
Short Backstory (Fictional, but kind of realistic):
"Audi will quit WEC endurance racing in 2017, and join to the F1 circus in 2018. Instead of pedalling a marque or a specific product, they want to tap the commercial opportunities new F1 is offering. The idea is to use the Red Bull team as a door opener. Why Red Bull? Because of their success and experience, because of their top-class infrastructure and of course also because of the pending sponsorship agreement"
Car magazine, 2015 september 23.
To use it, just place the "red bull file" into F1 2016/asset groups/2016 vehicle package/teams/redbull/wep and the "language file" into localisation
ALSO IN THE MOD:
Red Bull Audi Sport:
How to use the 4.0 Update:
- driver suit
- whole garage
(it's not difficult at all, I just did it like that to make it easier for you guys)
1. Open the asset_groups map, what you downloaded from here
2. There is 2 map, at first open the animation_package map
3. There is a scenes map, open it
4. There is 4 map, (careerhub, garagecrew, incardriver and pitstops) at first open the careerhub map
5. Place the idle_common.erp file into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/careerhub in your game
6. Go back to the 4 map, open the garagecrew map
7. There is a 2016 map and a garagecrew.erp file, place the erp file into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/garagecrew in your game
8. Open the 2016 map
9. There is another garagecrew.erp file, place it into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/garagecrew/2016 in your game
10. Go back to the 4 map, open the incardriver map, open the 2016 map in it, and place the incardriver.erp file into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/incardriver/2016 in your game
11. Go back to the 4 map, and open the pitstop map, there is a 2016 map and a pitstop.erp file, place the erp file into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/pitstop in your game
12. Open the 2016 map and there is another pitstop.erp file, place it into F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/pitstop/2016 in your game
13. Okey, go back to the 2 map, and now open the environment package map, there is only a track map, open it as well
14. There is a melbourne map and a common_sponsors_2016.erp file, first place the erp file into F1 2016/asset_groups/environment_package/tracks in your game
15. Open the melbourne map, and there is a wep map, open it as well
16. There is only a melbourne_2016.erp, place it into F1 2016/asset_groups/environment_package/tracks/melbourne/wep in your game
17. Your DONE, go and enjoy the mod!