The next generation load cell conversion kit for the Logitech G25 and G27 pedal set is here.
Want to improve your lap times? This load cell upgrade will help you get there by upgrading the brake pedal on your Logitech pedal set from a travel sensitive, potentiometer-based pedal to a force sensitive, based load cell pedal. Our unique combination of the 2-stage spring and precision load cell create the proper exponentially progressive feel akin to a hydraulic brake pedal.
If you are looking for a soft and mushy brake pedal then this is not the load cell for you, but if you are looking for a load cell upgrade kit which has been engineered to replicate the feel and reaction of a real race car brake system then you have found it. The LC-27 load cell kit is designed to replicate the pedal travel and resistance of Formula 1, Daytona Prototypes, Formula Fords and spec Miata braking systems to grant you the ultimate in realism. When the brake pedal is under mid to full braking load the pedal remains at a steady height to make heel-toe downshifting possible without upsetting the balance of the car.
The upgrade kit includes all the parts needed to complete the installation. The load cell, three-stage spring and rubber bumper assembly, signal matching circuit board, and wire management that all fit inside the existing plastic housing to protect them from dust and debris. Only a small hole is required on your existing spring housing for the wiring. Detailed instructions are provided with photos taking you step-by-step in the process. No electronics skills are required to complete the conversion.
- Feels like an F1, Daytona Prototype, Formula Ford type brake pedal
- Most realistic load cell mod available
- Replicates Exponentially Progressive Pedal Stiffness
- Dampened Pedal Feel
- Feels Best when Driving with Shoes On
- Simple Installation
- Compact Design fits neatly inside original housing
- Components protected from physical damage
- Medical-Grade Accuracy (+/-1%) Load Cell
- Unlimited Life-Cycle
- Fast Response Time
- Hard-mounting your pedals is recommended
- Pedals can always be returned to stock configuration
- V2 now works with All PC and PS3/4 games
- One Year Limited Warranty
Click to enlarge