- Force the camera to keep the current state during the pitstop. Example: if you use cockpit camera, you will see the pitstop from inside the car, not from above. To disable this feature change PitConfig.ini "pitcamerachanger" to "0".
- Added Hotkeys Alt+Z to decrease fuel, Alt+X to increase fuel, Alt+F to cycle tyre compounds.
- Improved pit box detection. Solves the problems reported when driving backwards (after missing the stop position) and pit spots around the finish line (thanks to Esotic and AdderSwim).
- Now PitConfig supports Window Mode.
- Support for Mod Car Tyres and for servers limiting tyre compounds. App now reads the tyres from AC log.txt. This way it can identify also mod car tyres and also checks if the server has limited the allowable tyres. If AC log.txt is not found, the previous method is used, reading the tyres from server manager ks_tyres.ini.
- UI now uses default AC pitstop icons instead of ugly checkboxes. Much cleaner look in my opinion.
- Due to the change on the UI, the Full Size UI is discontinued, however you can increase the UI size changing the "sizemultiplier" option of PitConfig.ini. For instance, set "UI / sizemultiplier" to "1.2" in order to increase UI size in 20% (min: 1.0, max: 3.0).
- Fix for a bug on the preset system that could cause the app to crash on startup.
- New preset system for different strategies. Presets are saved on exit and are available the next time AC is initiated if the car is not changed.
- Compact UI. Old UI is still available selecting "0" on the "compact" option of PitConfig.ini.
- Added option on PitConfig.ini to configure the fueling method. Set to "1" (Default) to ADD the fuel to the amount already in the tank or set to "0" to fill the tank up to the amount selected on the app.