Like the Peugeot 405 T16, here is the realistic body of the Audi Quattro S1 of Walter Röhrl, who participated in Pikes Peak in 1987. The base is the Codemasters's Audi Sport skin.
Pilot: Walter Röhrl, winner
Team: Audi Sport
Release Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2015
Current version: 1.0 (Wednesday, December 15, 2015)
Audi Sport, winner of the race since 1982, faces in 1987 the Peugeot Talbot Sport's 205 T16. This will be the last time the team participates in the German race, and won the fastest time (since beaten).
- Turbolader: addition on the rear flanks
- BOSCH: addition of the logo on both headlights, addition on the rear flanks.
- MICHELIN: additions "Michelin" on the two Bibendum in front, removing Bibendum above the wheels
- Race's logo on the doors
- Driver's name (+ blood group) under and above the front windows
- Addition of Audi's authenticity sticker beside the front wheels
- Part of the mirror is now black, as on the original car
The files are in replace
Steam / steamapps / common / Dirt Rally / cars / models / aqp
> Livery_00 (Audi Sport): 1987 # 1 Walter Röhrl
I decline any responsibility if this mod damage your game.
The initial template is the property of Codemasters.
Thank you for downloading
My other livery :
- Pikes Peak : Peugeot 405 T16 complete liveries (1988-1989)