This is the tool get Race-Event-Log from Dedicated Server of Project CARS.
You can generate result of the race by using this tool.
Sample of result <http://simresults.net/150712-vd0>
[ How to use ]
1. Edit "server.cfg" file of Dedicated Server, change the value to "enableHttpApi : true".
See below for more information.
2. Start Dedicated Server, and play multiplayer race.
3. After race, use pCarsResult.exe to get the Race-Event-Log.
Race-Event-Log is created into the following place.
4. Visit Simresults website, and generate the Results using the Race-Event-Log.
-- Simresults <http://simresults.net> --
5. Stop the Dedicated Server.
( If Dedicated Server is stopped before execute pCarsResult.exe, you can't get
the Race-Event-Log. )
[ Known issue ]
* Practice is not supported. Practice and Warmup are recognized as Qualify by Simresults.
* Not support "same name users".
* Not support "Disqualified".
You can generate result of multiplayer race by using this tool.