Pace Park V1.1
Pace Park is *vitual* race track created by my close friend MoSum at days of F1C.
MY BIGGEST RESPECT FOR HIS GREAT WORK.
It's *virtual* track only not a real track, but meanwhile is has more history than a lot of the real track.
Since more over ten years the Racing-SIM communities all over the world are running this track in
popular SIMs like F1C, rF, GTL, GTR2 and Race07.
So I though I would be an enrichment for Assetto Corsa as well and started the conversion as permitted
by the original author MonSum.
These are my first steps in doing track modding for this new SIM, so pls. don't expect to much;-)
Any clue in improving this version is appreciated.
Pls. feel free to discuss in our bulletin boards at www.schwarzbierbude.de
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we
ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
- 30 Pit places
- Pit limiter
- MP pit stops
- Hotlap mode
- Collision objects (moveable signs)
- Corner skidmarks and raceline (rubber)
- MonSum for the original F1c track
- B1ackbird for TV-CAMs
- Ischemica for Beta testing reports
- DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
- Dumeklemmerin for all her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues.
YOU'VE FOUND A BUG:
Pls. report bugs in our forum at www.schwarzbierbude.de
V1.1 - 2015-01-31:
- implemented smooth physical layer for the road to fix the bumps as reported by Downforce72
V1.0 - 2015-01-30:
- new shaders for the roads
- reviewed lightning.ini
- reworked fences
- transition objects (road->grass road->road)
- fixed gaps in the mesh after first corner
- added groove/raceline, moved dynamic seeting from skidmarks to groove/raceline
V0.9.33-2 - 2015-01-26:
- after implementing the skids I've read that AC does support *dynamic* groove.
So here's dyn. groove. You start with nearly no groove and with every lap you'll have some more groove...
- put lightning a bit brighter
V0.9.33-1 - 2015-01-26:
- sew shader for grass and raods
- skids/groove in corners
- fixed hotap issues
- fixed gaps in the mesh at pitentry
V0.9.33 - 2015-01-23:
- Inital beta release for internal use
have a lot of fun with this nice track,