First, sorry for my broken english.
After seeing several License Plates made by @velofosse, I've decided to trying make some plates for Assetto Corsa.
Maserati Levante with Uruguayan Plates on Spielberg
In October 2014, all five members of Mercosur (Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela) have agreed to implement a common format for vehicle plates like the European Union and their database shared for every member for 1. January 2016. Uruguay introduced the new series in March 2015 and Argentina in April 2016. Brazil, Paraguay and Venezuela will be introducing in 1. January 2017.
For all members, all plates has a white background (with some watermarks) with a blue stripe on top with Mercosur logo and identification with country name and flag. License number font is FE Engschrift, used mainly in Germany. License number will have different colors for each application:
Character sequence for Uruguay is three letters and four numbers. First letter identifies which Department the plate was issued:
- Black: privately owned vehicles
- Red: "Commercial" vehicles (Buses, Taxis, Trucks, etc.) and driving schools
- Blue: Official use (government-owned cars: police departments,fire departments, federal, state or city public services)
- Gold: Diplomatic vehicles
- Green: Factory vehicles under testing or dealer-testing.
- Grey: Collector's items (vehicles older than 30 years in excellent state of conservation and in original state).
- A - Canelones
- B - Maldonado
- C - Rocha
- D - Treinta y Tres
- E - Cerro Largo
- F - Rivera
- G - Artigas
- H - Salto
- I - Paysandú
- J - Río Negro
- K - Soriano
- L - Colonia
- M - San José
- N - Flores
- O - Florida
- P - Lavalleja
- Q - Durazno
- R - Tacuarembó
- S - Montevideo
Plates will not work at Abarth 595 SS and Japanese Car Pack cars!
- All plates were made trying to simulate the new pattern and security features which were introduced by 2015. (PDF in spanish)
- Proportions are incorrect, despite almost all plates in the game are Euro-sized (520x110/120mm or 20.5x4.3/4.7 inches). New argentinan plates are smaller (400x130mm or 15.7x5.1 inches)
Nissan 370Z Nismo with Uruguayan Plates on Mugello
Package with 19 plates, one for each Department.
- Unzip the package.
- Select your desired Department (ex. Montevideo)
- Open a new window and go to Cars under Asseto Corsa folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars)
- Open your desired car folder (for example, BMW 1M is bmw_1m folder. ks_* folders (ex: ks_nissan_370z) are Dreampack cars.)
- Inside the folder, search for "skin" folder. There are all avaliable colors.
- Select your desired color folder (ex: 0_orange)
- If you want to backup the Kunos archives, copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds into another folder or rename them.
- Copy Plate_D.dds and the Plate_NM.dds archives from your desired plate folder and paste into your car color folder from step 6.
New Uruguayan License Plates (Mercosur) 2016-08-20
Nuevas patentes uruguayas modelo Mercosur