Hi, I've been working really hard on this track for half a year now, and a little bit more. I have decided to do an early release for motivation and (hopefully) less pressure
Help me by providing suggestions, or post about issues if you have any at support forum.
And yes this track is so rough and scary IRL !
You can also check this thread, there is plenty of info about process of this project: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/nemuno-Žiedas-1987-present.131305/
I believe the track is quite enjoyable and functional already, however still plenty of work towards 1.0.
Major things to do:
Things done(not necessary finished):
- Adding more objects, finishing existing ones (pretty much everything is still on the splines);
- 3D grass;
- Improving textures, UV's and shaders;
- Smoothing out some geometry;
- More attention for the AI;
- Optimisation for better performance.
- Physical mesh;
- Replay cams, one set;
- AI (working, but not perfect);
- 15 cars grid at the moment;
If you think, that I deserved to buy some beer, or maybe an ice cream, then consider about donation
- "Fast Lap" layout (the main layout, don't cut the chicane);
- Trackday layout, with two additional tire chicanes, for cars without roll cages;
- Fake Wet surface layout (basically just way less grip, and reflections on the tarmac);
- Extended track, which is not used IRL (This model is very early, but layout is very exciting, so I decided to add it just so you can do a few laps there).
Huge thanks for best AC track moders who helping me a lot, you know who you are (Sorry, Fat Alfie, for stealing your words ). Special thanks for making me to go back to the spline, it was pain, but it was the way to go, and payed off really quickly.
This track wouldn't be as precise as it is, if I wouldn't have received tons of help from Simuliatorių Akademija, many many real drivers helped, thanks to Simuliatorių Akademija.
Huge thanks to "Fast Lap" organisers for special knowledge about the track and organizing an incredible events, big big thanks to Giedrius from "Fast Lap" for inviting to the track and nice walk around the track, and fast drive too
Special thanks to Tauras Tunyla, a very talented racer, and organiser of "Neste Dream 2 Drive" for great interest into this project, very valuable testing and initial spark, from which this track model really started progressing.
Thank you KUNOS for Assetto Corsa and the way it is so nice for us modders, bless you !
Thanks for reading
I'll do my best, to give this mod the best quality. let me know what you think about it already.
Nemuno Žiedas (Nemunas Ring) 0.85
Located in Lithuania. 4 layouts. The main layout is called "Fast Lap"