The Most of the Screenshots are from version 1.0. The Bloom is less in the actual version. I will upload new screens soon.
I´ve released the mod for two days in a german forum. This is a huge very good racing community on racedepartment. I hope you like my mod.
I began with the mod in the year 2014 and updated the most files for newer hardware specifications now. The Egoengine of Grid Autosport is a lot enhanced as the engine of the F1 series.
The Gridteam do a better job with the engine. I don´t know why codies use this engine for F1 2015. Look at the new Dirt Rally this engine is better for good car games as the new engine. The Engine looks like Alpha Version and not like a new graphics engine.
Here are all the features of version 1.1
- gammacorrection slider can be changed in 0.025 steps
- reworked lighting for all Vanilla Tracks
- reworked tonemapping for all vanilla tracks
- terrainmaps and grass changes for better looking grass colours on brands hatch, hockenheim, istanbul, bathurst, spa, jarama francorchamps and Washington
- higher drawing distance with reduced fog
- reduced blur on cars and tracks
- reworked postprocessing effects
- skymap changes for a more natural looking sky
- crisper looking textures
- reduced blur on tarmac
- Ambient Occlusion for Global Illumination
- Make a backup from your original files
- Unzip the 7 Zip file
- Copy all the mod files in your Game Directory of Grid Autosport
If you have a lower system copy the system files of your backup or the files from the low midware folder in your system folder of your Game Directory.
C:\program files\Steam\SteamApps\GRID Autosport
That´s all. Comment and rate my mod
Have fun with the mod. Credits for Codies for the nice fun racer, but the cockpits are a shame for me.
Here are Screenshots of the mod. Most of the Screenshots are from Version 1.0. I have reduced the Bloom for 1.1
the Ones with the more red and darker looking sky are the vanilla screens.
Screenshots Version 1.1
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
NeffO´s Grid Autosport Graphics Overhaul 1.1 2016-03-24
more details, new tonemapping, new lighting and more