This is a big update for my complete mod. You need all Parts. The four older and the two new parts, but you can play without the second part of the update. In this part are only the trackupdates for singapore and bahrain.
Hi, the first update is done with a complete new looking canada montreal track and a a lot of other changes. I´m very proud of this update. I have reworked most of the singapore textures. The quality is cleaner and crisper.
That is a big one.
I have split the update in 2 parts. In the second part are only the night track updates for bahrain and singapore.
A complete new feature is the realistic looking water for canada, monaco, singapore and the albert park in australia.
Here are all the changes for the update.
- complete realistic looking canada GP with original sponsors and the quebec logo on the wall of champions
- better tree shadows without pixelization for canada, monza and spa
- new water textures for river and sea
- new very high detailed tarmac textures, runoffs and grass textures for canada, monza, bahrain, melbourne, shanghai
- new postprocessing with reduced blur and more texture details
- you see the clearest images you have eber seen in F1 2014 I have made a big bunch of new screenshots
- curbs changes and runoff changes for monza and shanghai
- sponsor changes for monza
- reworked bridge texture for monza
Thanks for sponsoring textures and curbs textures to Robert Kezer and a big Thanks to IGearzone 16 that I can use and modify all of his mod. I´m using a lot of effects and specular maps from him.
Installing is easier as ABC. Copy all in your main directory of F1 2014 and make a backup from your original files. Optional you can use my ultra high setting. Copy the files in the folder in your system folder. That´s all.
The mod is going better and better. It would be perfect if i can use krisdix realistic 2016 liveries. I hope I can use it for my next update. Planned is to change the team logos and the racing crew textures to 2016.
Thank you all for rating and comment my mods. I like it.
The Canada and Monaco Screens are with the new postprocessing the other screens are made with the old postprocessing.
NeffO´s complete mod for F1 2014 update patch 1.1 1.1
big update for a lot of tracks with the 3 season tracks with new sponsoring