- Faster & more aggresive AI for a more challenging experience
- Faster Laps by cpu. Easy is the new Simulator level
- Sector Qualifying times for GP category adjusted to the new records for all tracks (see below)
- Original player physics
Well, after using the last version as a template on improving the AI, the way they went into corners, making them go faster in bends, i have tweaked the files even more so the computer is more competitive and performs at a higher level.
¡ Plus ! :
- "Wrong way" deactivated for Time Attack and Quick race.
- When taking a snap shot the lower menu disappears instantly!
What started as an improvement in experience in the “Losail Challenge mod” has now extended to the rest of the tracks with even faster record breaking laps. Even at Losail, which I didn’t think possible:
Initially the lap record for Losail was 1.55.527.
The 1st version of the mod took it down to 1:52.226.
Now this version has taken it to 1.50.983.
Apart from really pushing it, there are now a lot less charges into one another; it’s much more stable, almost like clockwork. I have tested all the tracks to a certain extent dry and wet. The computer riders react faster, accelerate quicker and make fewer mistakes. Now it’s a lot harder. As a reference, with this mod “Easy/Meduim” cpu level might be equivalent to the Simulator level of the original game. So its like adding 3 levels more of difficulty. On Medium for example the track lap records are similar to the standard times. This mod affects the AI behavior horizontally so it will also affect other categories and years.
All this only affects the CPU/AI riders, hence the title... here are all the New lap records of the Ai riders at Simulator level for MotoGP...
1. Make back up of DATA.MIX located at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP15
2. Copy and replace DATA.MIX with the downloaded one
MotoGP 15. Faster & Advanced A.I MOD 1.4.1
Too Easy? Harder, Faster Ai behavior in and out of curves, more aggresive, new lap records...