the new version is done. It´s really good now.
This is version 1.2 R the releaseversion
Part 2 of the texturemod
Here is part 2 of my monaco texturemod. I will upload screenshots in wet conditions soon. I´m now modding the singapore track. When you any failures in my texturemod write me a message.
Sorry I couldn´t replace the red F1 2014 Banner with the Original Monte Carlo Casino Banner. I have designed a new version. The reason for that is the texture mesh is to small for the bigger banner.
That is the only way I found to replace the old banner.
Copy the files in your Main Direction. Make a backup from the original files. Look at the drive wwhere stam is installed. Copy the files in this direction.
I´m using a higher Level of Detail for this version. When you have a midware system you can use it. I´m playing in 4k with nvidia mfaa with 80-120 Frames.
I have a high end rig. But in the past i had a midware system and it runs constantly with 60 Frames.
features releaseversion 1.2:
- all building colours looks more then the original buildings
- 2k and a little bunch of 4k textures. (but not real 4k some details on the historical buildings.
- better casino texture then in the previous version
- better texture for the background buildings
- fixed Monte Carlo Banner
- sharper more detailed textures
- better landscape textures
- darker crisp tunnel textures and lighting
- more colourful backgroundtextures for the buildings over the mountains
- better real lighting postprocessing texture
- better colours for pitlane buildings
- more detailed ornaments on the hotel and casino building
- better sun effect
- upscaled textures for the trees and Landscape and better looking grass and stone textures
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Monaco Texture Mod V. 1.2 R Part 2 1.5
complete graphics overhaul for monaco circuit