the new version is done. It´s really good now.
This is version 1.2 R the releaseversion
Part 2 of the texturemod
Here is part 2 of my monaco texturemod. I will upload screenshots in wet conditions soon. I´m now modding the singapore track. When you any failures in my texturemod write me a message.
Sorry I couldn´t replace the red F1 2014 Banner with the Original Monte Carlo Casino Banner. I have designed a new version. The reason for that is the texture mesh is to small for the bigger banner.
That is the only way I found to replace the old banner.
Copy the files in your Main Direction. Make a backup from the original files. Look at the drive wwhere stam is installed. Copy the files in this direction.
I´m using a higher Level of Detail for this version. When you have a midware system you can use it. I´m playing in 4k with nvidia mfaa with 80-120 Frames.
I have a high end rig. But in the past i had a midware system and it runs constantly with 60 Frames.
features releaseversion 1.2:
- all building colours looks more then the original buildings
- 2k and a little bunch of 4k textures. (but not real 4k some details on the historical buildings.
- better casino texture then in the previous version
- better texture for the background buildings
- fixed Monte Carlo Banner
- sharper more detailed textures
- better landscape textures
- darker crisp tunnel textures and lighting
- more colourful backgroundtextures for the buildings over the mountains
- better real lighting postprocessing texture
- better colours for pitlane buildings
- more detailed ornaments on the hotel and casino building
- better sun effect
- upscaled textures for the trees and Landscape and better looking grass and stone textures