Part Two of the resource file.
An F1 2017 mod, no big intro or flash bang wallop needed.
It is, what it is!
Certainly no vanilla files masquerading as modified files and it has been finely balanced with no unrealistic top heavy "bonuses" concerning money or part performance.
35 data files were modified to make this mod. This was with the aim to bring as much to you as possible.
The Front-end Graphics were completely overhauled to give the game a new unique feel (see screenshots).
Includes the full version of the "track name" Mod.
The CYOT has been slightly modified to increase performance and provide real investors.
Follow the below link to steam to use my graphics layer for this mod.
*The graphics on steam are a WIP and have no effect on save games*
Any graphic changes will not effect your save games, so you can start to use the mod and the graphic updates will be fully compatible.
1) Back up your resource.asset file somewhere very safe
2) Download part one of the mod here
3) Download part two of the mod here
4) Make sure you extract part one of the mod first. (a good location is your desktop)
5) Part two should automatically extract with part one as long as you have downloaded both of them
6) You should now have a copy of the resource.asset file on your desktop for example
7) Copy and paste this to your MM_Data folder
8) Start your game
To use the “NO AI PROMOTION” mod follow these step immediately after step 7 and ignore step 8
9) Back up your assembly-csharp.dll file somewhere very safe
10) Download the no promotion mod from here
11) Extract it to your desktop for example
12) Copy and paste it to your MM_Data/managed folder
13) Start your game
**For those of you who have used previous versions of the mod I would recommend verifying your game files before starting step 1**