Killarney Motor Racing Complex Formula Trucks 2013 V1.41
Killarney Killarney Motor Racing Complex was build from the scratch for Race07 by respawned.
He kindly gave me his permission to convert this beautiful track to Formula Trucks.
A very BIG "Thank you so much" for this kind offer!
- My biggest respect for his fantastic work -
Pls. notice the original Race07-Release Notes in this archive.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we
ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
WHAT WIKIPEDIA MENTIONES ABOUT KILLARNEY
Killarney Motor Racing Complex is a motor racing complex in Cape Town, South Africa.
It first saw action in 1947.
In 1959/60 the track was upgraded and rebuilt to conform to the required FIA standard for the 1500 cc Formula One cars of the time.
The design was entrusted to Edgar Hoal, a leading racing driver and roads engineer, who also supervised its construction.
The Western Cape then had its first taste of international Formula One racing when the non-championship Cape Grand Prix
was held at Killarney on 1 January 1960.
Since then the complex has grown to include every facet of circuit motorsport.
So much so that Killarney currently hosts all forms of main circuit racing, as well as motocross,
karting, super motards, stock cars and drag racing.
- respawnedfor his Race07 scratch build
- ZACAPA for orientation fix
- Neel Jani for bug fixes
- DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
- MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
- Dumeklemmerin for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues.
initial FT2013 version
- bug fixes by Neel Jani:
- The GDB is correct, add file (TDF) and the lines in the GDB.
- The Skyboxy this faith is visible in the GDB is set so that it is at the correct height.
- The aiw is FUNCTIONAL as well as the safety car.