the Inanimate Carbon Mod is a mod that apply graphic tweaks to improve the game lightning and look.
Here are the key points features of ICM:
- Rewrite lights intensity and ambient lights
- no excessive use of blooms
- Color calibration based on race footage and real life references
- Full color spectrum - no de-saturation trickeries
- Realistic car reflections and clouds
- Sharper details (may require a slight more powerful machine)
- different pp files for different usage such as photography, with more or less contrasts/temperature.
- new intro movie
- SweetFX optional
- few different pp files to suits user's taste.
How to install:
Simply extract to the root of Assetto Corsa folder.
Run JSGME tool in root, install the weather you want, then the game is ready to run!
New default pp file is included, make sure your pp is set to default.
You can browse the new pp sets with the game app process filter.
ICM photographic may require a powerful machine, use it at risk.
the mod was thoroughly tested on official tracks, it may not work on community tracks.
V1.00 may have compatibility issues with Windows 8 OS. Do not install SweetFX or uninstall SweetFX.
If AC is not launching (crash on start) remove dxgi.dll and degi.fx and see if it solve the problem.
- May not work well with community tracks.
- Kunos PP filters may not be compatible
- To change weather type, you have to do it manually every time with the JSGME tool.
- Auto exposures and results may differ on different resolution, especially triple screen. May appear too bright or too dark. You may suggest your own setting.