Here is my new skin for classic cars for F1 2017, the Honda Racing F1 skin that will replace 2006 Renault R26. I tried to make the RA 106 but it end up looking like the BAR Honda 007. There are some design that are missing due to areas with really low pixel count.
- 2006 Honda Racing F1 skin replacing 2006 Renault r26
- 2006 driver liveries, cap, umbrella, harness
- Honda Racing Car selection menu
-what's missing on the car liveries
- no Racing revolution Logo on the front part of the car (will have honda instead due to renaults default design)
- replace the look left/right with Don't Walk ( Avoid Mirroring and awkward sponsor placement
- Honda name on the side of the front wing ( Decal mapping )
- ray ban is aligned with intercond logo on the fornt side of the car
- no michelin tyre sidewall. (someone already made a michelin tyre wall and its already a good one, so you can try to use it)
here is a video i made weeks back when it was still a WIP
Please read the "Please Read" file for installation. It will be a manual install so be sure to have the latest EEA w/c is 6.1
If you need assistance in installation or encounter any error please hit me on the support tab on the dl link.
If you like my work and want to support me you can dot it by clicking the image below:
Honda Racing F1 RA106/007 1.01
Honda Racing F1 replacing 06 Renault R26