It is a track that creates a few years ago to rfactor with Bob track builder program (with the demo version so quickly and various xpack containing various objects taken here and there, but never finished) and then I tried to convert for Assetto Corsa.
The track is based on some streets of the city where I live, where in '34 and '35 was really raced (Short historical report in italian). It had to be about 2km, but the inexperience with the programI wrong the reference image size and, therefore, the track has become of 4km. The lack of items such huses for BTB (that it was available recently), I made some small changes to the original layout and has become a real circuit. At the end I abandoned the project but, recently, take it back and start from scratch with Blender.
And now I'm trying to convert it to rFactor 2.
- End point of both DRS zone is now correct
- New boundary objects by Juergen
- Redo all the trees, now using rf2's billboard technique
- Redo all 3D trees, with same technique
- improvement and Fixed bugs of the night lighting
- Fixed other small bugs
- Increased the number of Grid / Garage spot to 32
- Added Corner workers (By Juergen)
- Added two DRS Zones
- Various little Fixes to AIW
- Added some boundary objects
- Adjustments for the mirrors
- New Loading Screen
Juergen: Loading Screen
Special Thanks to Juergen for the new loading screen and the implementation of the corner warkers.