the revamped original C32 livery with few corrections, tweaks and additions :
- corrected Interproteccion logo
- Claro logo size on the engine covers is a bit smaller than original to match the real livery
- added driver names on the headrest
- matched carbons
- PaucoPlast logos added on the carbon of the sidepods
- a screw added and corrected panel lines on the nose above the Chelsea logo
- added NEC below the Pirelli logo on the nose which didn't exist on the original version
- Unifin on both sides of the rear wing replaced with Interproteccion (don't remember there's Unifin exist there)
available on 8192 for taking screenshots or single hotlapping presentation purposes, 4096 for balance of sharpness and performance, and 2048 for performance safer.
FO2013 mod is required
these will replace the pre-installed liveries of the car. if you wish to keep up the original one, just rename the folders or make backup copies.