Finally, the new version is here.
A total rewrite again. Most of the code is new.
There is now a Forcefeedback strength slider. At 100% this is the full range of your wheel, with very little clipping. Reduce it for a lighter feel and more headroom, increase it for stronger ffb and more clipping.
There's an option page with some new settings:
Manual override. Auto is now the default state, but enable this for full manual mode
DD-mode. Enable this if you have a DD wheel. It will set all...
* Added "Light" mode. This will allow very little clipping
* Fixed the Target Gain calculation. It should now work as expected. With very low target gains you may exerience some clipping even in light mode (TG less than 60%). This is due to the new method and some limitations I had to make for performance and clarity.
* Cleaned up the code significantly
* Cleaned up the UI significantly
* Split the Dynamic mode from the profiles to a separate button. Dynamic mode will now always set "Auto" mode, and always disable auto mode when toggled back off
* Finally added a reset button
* Removed the logging feature
With the new method you can end up "chasing" the gain a little in manual mode in the beginning. This is due to the fact the app will have too little...
Added histogram mode, and made it the default method.
Histogram stores the time spent at each force level, and use that as a basis to calculate the gain needed. This results in a much more stable compromise, and it's much more solid for "difficult" tracks like Spa and Nordschleife.
Fixed Maximal mode division by zero error V4.1.2
Hopefully fixed all modes this time.
Adjusted initial dynamic mode, it is a lot less harsh now. The normal dynamic mode is untouched.
App now correctly loads gains from the Combo.ini file.
Fixed Global mode. V4.1
Manual mode when finished gathering data now works
New PreferManual mode in FFBClip.ini makes the app always start in manual mode
New PreferGlobal mode in FFBClip.ini makes...