Only for Assetto Corsa.
Deadzone fix tested on Logitech G27 (I reccomend you to launch the bat file, it will open automatically the file to edit and backups it, and copies the code that you have to paste in the file manually). Should work also on other wheels with same problem, but you could have to tweak the values I've provided.
Using this, the FFB output when the steering wheel is placed in the center will be multiplied, when driving in straights, for example.
It won't affect the force feedback outside of that center zone.
CENTER_BOOST_GAIN is the multiplier of the boost.
CENTER_BOOST_RANGE is the zone width (starting from the center), where to apply the boost.
How to install
- Launch fixDeadzone.bat;
- Use the search tool of notepad, search [FF_TWEAKS] ;
- Select all the values inside that section;
- Ctrl-V (batch already copies the code, you only have to paste);
- Close file, clicking "Save" when prompted.
- Make a copy of original controls.ini
- Open Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/controls.ini;
- Find the FF_TWEAKS section;
- Overwrite this code to the whole section:
- Close, clicking "Save" when prompted.
Check out my other mods here!
FFB Deadzone Fix for Logitech G27 1.2
Little tweak to improve forcefeedback when the steering wheel is straight