I wanna share my new huge work on an Abarth 500 EsseEsse!
I must admit I faced it much more like a challenge than a real hope for the final result to be a good one.
But I think at the end it's not such bad! A bit kitsch, but looks very well in the game!
I took inspiration from "Fenice Milano 500C La Dolce Vita".
Which is a modded Fiat 500C with gold, diamonds and luxury wooden!
Obviously I couldn't make it identical, 'cause I can't modify 3D model.
And an Abarth 500 Essesse is much more different than a Fiat 500C than you expect!
Also Fenice Milano renewed the whole dashboard, and I couldn't.
So it can only be a mere inspiration... and maybe it's better like that, 'cause the Abarth looks more sporty!
And now I introduce you to my "Fenice Milano 500SS".
VERSION 1.0 (December 6, 2013)
- New car livery inspired from real deluxe custom car.
- LOT of custom details in here: almost 40 different texture files customized.
VERSION 1.1 (January, 29 2015):
- New driver's suit, helmet and gloves. Compatible with AC 1.0.2.
VERSION 1.2 (November, 13 2015):
- New back plate. Compatible with AC 1.3.
VERSION 1.3 (April 21, 2016)
- New driver's suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 driver model.
- Skin rebuilded using official Kunos template layers (it was originally from 100% "homemade" templates).
- Some "missing in action" details restored. They were lost 'cause Kunos deprecated a texture which contained them originally.
(i.e.: Fenice symbols on doors' upright, golden details on front spoiler and white mirrors.)
- New color for external plastic, aligned with Kunos official skins.
- New back plate normal mapping.
- New normal mapping effects on various logos.
FIX 1.3.1 (April 23, 2016)
- I forgot a further texture file to make gloves and suit whiter. Sorry.
VERSION 1.3.2 (June 14, 2016)
- Better metal reflexes on car body
- Better tissue reflexes on crew's suits
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool
Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
If you want skins for Abarth 500 S1 too, also unzip it in the folder "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500_s1\skins".
In both cases it should create a new folder called "fenice_milano".
The real one: